KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK MIAMI 5TH BIRTHDAY BASH PICTURES FEATURING T-VICE!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: HARMONIK MIAMI 5TH BIRTHDAY BASH PICTURES FEATURING T-VICE! Reply with quote Back to top

SPECIAL THANKS TO KOMPARED FOR THE PICTURES

KM!

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Red la ou pa ta fèl konsa.....
Harmonik is a band....you basically showcase Mac D and some nice girls...but hey this is about the bands Anniversary RIGHT....where are Nicky...Sanders and others....it looks more like a Mac D anniversary rather than a Harmonik Anniversary....
Compare to the T.Vice pictures where the stars are visible, I can barely see Nicky in one foto and his back in another while guitarist pam lan Sanders is basically ABSENT on all the pictures...was he there?....
Thanks for the effort cuz the pictures are really clear as usual ...but nap tann res foto yo....
Happy 5th to Harmonik...kenbe red ti misieu and continued success...

kompared

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HARMONIK 5th anniversary party in Miami was a total success. From the bands performances, decoration, to the fans behaviors and attire, everything was on point. When I walked in Hollywood Live, I had the feeling that I was in a red carpet affair. Black and red balloons were all over the place and letters in shining silver making the word HARMONIK were hanging in the stage background. The Hollywood live stage was a pretty spectacle.

TVICE started the show with fire. They entertained the fans with a killer performance. Their sound was on point so is their playlist. They played a lot of songs from their recent album and the reception from the fans was phenomenal. When they played MWEN ANVI GATE"W the club was on fire. They incorporated some sick grooves in that song. Another song that cached my attention was LAKAY SE LAKAY. The fans were crazy over that song and they sure knew the lyrics word for word. One of the highlight of TVICE performance was when Roberto asked the crowd to show their 5 fingers in showing appreciation for HARMONIK 5 years in the business. That was very creative.

HARMONIK started the second set with a Marc Anthony song. Mac D did a super job with that song. They followed with their long time hit Obsede. They played a lot tunes from their first album since there were a lot of longtime Harmonik fans in attendance. I think the biggest highlight of HARMONIK performance was where when Mac D announced that the lady who starred in the MWEN BOUKE video was in the building, This caught everyone by surprise. After a while Abdias Laguerre walked her on stage and Mac and HARMONIK started playing MWEN BOUKE and Mac D and her were acting like they were in the video. Since it was their anniversary, the fans expectations were high and HARMONIK delivered with a great performance.

Biggy Productions presented a plaque to TVICE for their 21 years in the business and gave HARMONIK a plaque as well commemorating their 5th anniversary. Two different cakes from 2 different fans were delivered on stage for HARMONIK.

All and all it was a wonderful event. Everyone seems to have fun. Once again I wish HARMONIK a 5th anniversary and many more years of success.

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
HARMONIK 5th anniversary party in Miami was a total success. From the bands performances, decoration, to the fans behaviors and attire, everything was on point. When I walked in Hollywood Live, I had the feeling that I was in a red carpet affair. Black and red balloons were all over the place and letters in shining silver making the word HARMONIK were hanging in the stage background. The Hollywood live stage was a pretty spectacle.

TVICE started the show with fire. They entertained the fans with a killer performance. Their sound was on point so is their playlist. They played a lot of songs from their recent album and the reception from the fans was phenomenal. When they played MWEN ANVI GATE"W the club was on fire. They incorporated some sick grooves in that song. Another song that cached my attention was LAKAY SE LAKAY. The fans were crazy over that song and they sure knew the lyrics word for word. One of the highlight of TVICE performance was when Roberto asked the crowd to show their 5 fingers in showing appreciation for HARMONIK 5 years in the business. That was very creative.

HARMONIK started the second set with a Marc Anthony song. Mac D did a super job with that song. They followed with their long time hit Obsede. They played a lot tunes from their first album since there were a lot of longtime Harmonik fans in attendance. I think the biggest highlight of HARMONIK performance was where when Mac D announced that the lady who starred in the MWEN BOUKE video was in the building, This caught everyone by surprise. After a while Abdias Laguerre walked her on stage and Mac and HARMONIK started playing MWEN BOUKE and Mac D and her were acting like they were in the video. Since it was their anniversary, the fans expectations were high and HARMONIK delivered with a great performance.

Biggy Productions presented a plaque to TVICE for their 21 years in the business and gave HARMONIK a plaque as well commemorating their 5th anniversary. Two different cakes from 2 different fans were delivered on stage for HARMONIK.

All and all it was a wonderful event. Everyone seems to have fun. Once again I wish HARMONIK a 5th anniversary and many more years of success.

Good job....good report....

kompared

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STAFF, great observation. By the time HARMONIK came on stage the place was litteraly packed and the front of the stage was already occupied by the female fans. At this point it was hard for any photographer to find a good spot in front of the stage to really to take a good individual shot at each member.
Anyway thanks for the compliment. I hope my explanation is enough to give you a clear picture of what was going on in front of that stage that night and all the complications that came with for a photographer.

Again your observation was on point STAFF. Keep them coming anytime. I appreciate your honest and constructive criticism.

belfam

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great!!! Tks for sharing
Happy 5th harmonik

Deutch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MEZANMI MWEN PAP PALE BAGAY SA.......TOUT BEL GRIMEL SA YO KITE NAN BAL LA....POU NEG YO JWEN MWAYEN........SE KONSA YO BAY T-VICE PLAQUE 21 YEARS LA....NAN STYLE SA....KONSA....MWEN PA KONTAN SA MIN'M ....ANTOUKA....MAP KITEL MACHE....

GRIMEL MWEN YO NOU POZE ANTOUKA BEL FET ...HAPPY 5th HARMONIK

*** LOBE'Y LA PRAN LARI ***

*** MWEN KANPE AN DIFISIL SOU GRIMEL YO***

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gentleman1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks RED la...fet la te bel Wink

happy 5th Harmonik Cool

ZENGLEN PI RED

bel_melody

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HARMONIK KITE I-75 DEYE NET. ANPIL SPEED NAN 5 ANS.
SE TE YON TRES BELLE FETE. MWEN SOUHAITE POU NEG YO KEMBE LA PI RED. NICE PICS BY THE WAY!!

yef

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:

Thanks for the review man!!!!! Happy Anniversary to the crew!!!!!

-Fabrice Rouzier

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: