KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DISIP GAZZMAN MIAMI CD RELEASE PRESS CONFERENCE PICTURES!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: DISIP GAZZMAN MIAMI CD RELEASE PRESS CONFERENCE PICTURES! Reply with quote Back to top

Special Thanks to KOMPARED for these snapshots.

KM!

kompared

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gazzman Disip had their CD release press conference on Thursday July 11th 2013 in the heart of North Miami at Moca Café. I was kind of late so it hard for me to give you a complete report.
Her are a couple points worth reporting

*Baesd on the information that I gathered and my obervation for the time that I was there , everything went smoothly and the environment was not hostile like it used be in those types of press conference.

*Responding to one the reporter Patrick Fabre, DISIP manager made it clear that it is impossible to include every single media outlet or media member in the promotion budget even if he wanted to. Reporters at CD press conference always raise that concern because each of them wants to know what is his/her piece out of the cake.

*One of The reporter was asked Gazzman "what makes MISSION different than VIKTWA" Gazzman replied" Chak jou yon moun leve, ou vle pi bien ke jan ou te ye avan" something to that effect as I try to paraphrasing his answer. If I understand Gazzman wias striving for excellence in surpassing his previous work in this CD.

The moderator was Severe Le Vainqueur, a very well known radio host in the AM dial in the Miami area. He did a very good job trying to keep that press conference tone/mood as professional as possible.

*The crowd was composed of media rep , HMI personalities, community leaders and supporters. I had the impression that everyone in the room went home with a copy of the VIKYWA CD.

*I spoke to T Harry after the press conference, he was bragging about the fact he is the main distributor of the VIKTWA CD at the moment. Everyone needs to come by him if they want DISIP CDs. He gave me the impression he already bought all VIKTWA CDs. We shall see...!!

*I spoke to a couple media members regarding their reaction to the CD, most of them seem to be happy with the product. You never know they might change their mind after they left the room.. Laughing If they do not change their mind VIKTWA CD will have a very great review and a lot of airplay here in Florida.

*I have to give a big shout out to SAVA MEDIA that organized the event, They were very professional and very courteous. This is a second time I went to an event organized under their watch, I have nothing but praise to give them. I encourage people to support them because we want young, strong intelligent women in this industry.

All and all everything went smoothly. I wish DISIP GAZZMAN, a lot of Luck with the CD because VIKTWA has a couple songs that seem to catch the audience attention last night.

Deutch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TEAMDISIP GOOD LUCK...ON YOUR NEW CD....

*** LOBE'Y LA PRAN LARI ***

*** MWEN KANPE AN DIFISIL SOU GRIMEL YO***

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon bagay Red la ..thanks bro

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: