KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KLASS BOSTON PARTY PICTURES & RADIO INTERVIEW VISUALS!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: KLASS BOSTON PARTY PICTURES & RADIO INTERVIEW VISUALS! Reply with quote Back to top

Special Thanks to DARLEINE of VARIETE KREYOL for the pictures.

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Neglky1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GREAT PARTY EVERYBODY ENJOYED THEMSELVES. TWO THINGS I WITNESSED AT THAT BAL, ONE TIWES KEPT MESSING UP THEY NEED TO ADDRESS THAT AND TWO THAT GIRL IS USELESS IN THE BAND AND SHES NOT EASY ON THE EYES (SORRY). OTHER THAN THAT EVERYONE ELSE WAS GOOD.

passionkompa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DEPI TINEG AYISYEN PA WE VIAN N AK TETE FOK YO VOYE PYE.
HUM!
THIS IS KLASS! YES IT IS.

T-UZ STILI

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dapre foto yo sa se yon festival wi li te ye pou kantite moun ki anndan club sa. Yon moun ki te nan club la fe yon ti review sou performance jazz la pou KM members yo plzz. KLASS just ap chavire HMI la nan moman an.

Heart 2 Heart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Boston jwen avek Klass.... Love the Klass concept there dress code is on point there not performing which I call PAJAMAS, I see they played towing which is a good track. Bonne fete Pozo..epi Klass baby yes it is baby..

Heart 2 Heart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neglky1 wrote:
GREAT PARTY EVERYBODY ENJOYED THEMSELVES. TWO THINGS I WITNESSED AT THAT BAL, ONE TIWES KEPT MESSING UP THEY NEED TO ADDRESS THAT AND TWO THAT GIRL IS USELESS IN THE BAND AND SHES NOT EASY ON THE EYES (SORRY). OTHER THAN THAT EVERYONE ELSE WAS GOOD.

Give her time she'll adapt musically and etc......
Klass yo dit oui...Don't forget Richie as Principal.

Sekinam

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neglky1 wrote:

She is way more valuable to the band than James Cardozo is for T-vice.

CatDog

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had a great time at the party. My only complaint is that Klass should have played all their songs 1st before playing someone else’s song I’m talking about the Tabou song cause they run out of time and didn’t get to play shoot I cannot remember the name of the song now it’s the one that goes like this “la vie est un pantalon sans fouk …”. Beside that one they didn’t play, they played all my favorite on the album in no particular order; fe’l vini avan, mizik sa, pitit deyo,towing, I think they did you don’t want me but cannot be sure, and a song from Pipo from Bel jazz la femme de mon patron.

I got to say I saw a side of Pipo this weekend I haven’t seen in NU Look. OMG he was on fiiiiiiiiiiire and had the public on the palm on his hand. He was all over the stage was dancing, shaking it and he looked alive to me. I was very surprise and happy to see that side of him. I hope he would keep it up. As far as the lady I think what you said is very mean, she holds her own up front. I gotta say that she’s getting better at putting her outfit together. She looked good on Saturday sexy and not trashy.

Ti Koka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last weekend Boston got a full dose of #KLASS san rekreasyon !! It was a full house, moun yo samble te anvi we djaz la ak Pipo & Ivy. Pipo dedouble nan bal la, I really luv that skit he did about him not being a sote ponpe' or Roule' a terre type of singer; bel bagay net !! The band delivered big time, kompa tight !! Epi tout neg ak Ivy abiye epi fre kon ti kola 15 . I say Kuddos for the teams who made this party a success (Bel promosyon net): Mirbalais Prod. Greg Kaliko, Varyete kreyol, BelMizik Fm, AUDATrixxxDJs , etc... I had fun, can't wait for 2 period !! Loll

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: