KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK ORLANDO PARTY PICTURES (MAY 25 - 2013)!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: HARMONIK ORLANDO PARTY PICTURES (MAY 25 - 2013)! Reply with quote Back to top

Special Thanks to KOMPARED for the pictures

KM!

kompared

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had a great time at ORLANDO last night. Not only the music was fantastic but I had a chance to hang out with my Orlando and Tampa peeps. It has been two or three years since i went to a party in Orlando. The hospitality was great.

Harmonik had a solid performance at Camilla Lounge. The group used all its cylinders last night. The energy and the chemistry on stage was beyond imagination. All the group members seemed to have fun and displayed some type of showmanship while playing. All those energy was transferred to the public and the result was a house of screaming fans drinking and dancing the night away like there was no tomorrow. Neg yo kontan, yo sou sa. I like that.

The sound was incredible. Fritz Bonheur did an awesome job.

HARMONIK had a mixed repertorie of their first and secong album. They stated with I HEART YOU, ZANMIM, LAMITIE, MORE THAN ENOUGH, HARMONIK TIME and so on.

The group closed the show with their club banger MWEN BOUKE and Camilla Lounge was on fire and the dance floor was all packed and wet(Laughing ). You know what I mean.. Laughing It was a real gouyad session.

It was a pleasure to see Orlando promoters TITO, Sexy Penny, radio personality Mater P, DJ Ricardo, Tampa promoters Perez and Don XTRA who was playing the song for e few minutes and my dear friend Black...

All and all I had fun. it was a great night.

belfam

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tks for sharing nice !!!

komparock

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon bagay.. bel grenn jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! anmweyyyy!!!!!

Deutch

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BON BAGAY JAZZ LA AP DEPOZE

*** LOBE'Y LA PRAN LARI ***

*** MWEN KANPE AN DIFISIL SOU GRIMEL YO***

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: