KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZENGLEN REZILTA: SONG BY SONG OFFICIAL KM CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good review Pat...
for the song Love someone, i think jude svere work on that track
and nickenson laid some keys on the Pa fe sa track....
very good Cd indeed
love someone, Rezilta, and dance in the dark should be on everybody's favorite list...for some obvious reason the song that really hit me as a hardcore kompa direk fan is none other than "NOU GON PROBLEM" in the middle of the track Kenny hit a home run when he sings that part " se pa mizisyen selman ki gen problem nou gon'w problem...ou santi kompa chita, epi yo kitel mache ak yon kod, not sure if it's ti siwo or Bato ....but great kompa grooves.
i will side with you on the cd pocket, Reginald is featured as the big dog, Ti siwo, and Kenny senat and the keyboardist should have been either on the back or inside of the Cd pocket.
apre sa Zenglen nan batay...depi gen bel promosyon ki fet, sky is the limit

mwen fek kare fanatik djazz sa
ZPR BEBI

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Pat for a very clean and well done review...
anpil bel mizik sou cd sa, men mstil paka kouman fe radio pa pouse yon mizik an patikilye...
si neg yo pa degaje yo envesti nan animate radio, bel cd sa ap pase a kote wi selman....

again, bon travay PAT

ZENGLEN PI RED

Deecute

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
NEG2BIEN...Thank You.

Let me put it to you like this...DON'T BELIEVE the rumors about Zenglen "not" having any heavy Compas on there.

I can name you some songs like "Zenglen Nan Baz", "Nou Gon Pwoblem', "Pa Tcheke Menaj Mwen", "Lanmou Se Jwet Aza", and "3eme Chapit'. Si se pou bon jan mid-tempo/Uptempo compas...those are the tracks you are looking for. I did NOT even name "REZILTA" in there because I think THAT song is totally different than anything else on the CD.

KM!

good job Pat i love KM

sexype

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great review KM, can't get enough of this album, different sound, and interesting subject...I listened to the whole album sunday afternoon, and for the fiest time I agree with boogie... he is 100% correct, this is the top 3 best album of all time from Zenglen's album library...

Once again thanks for the review... and I hope everyone buy their own copy...

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Da Partnerz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Pat for the Review. Rezilta a tonbe e djaz mwen repran plas Li. Sel bagay mwen si Dano ale nan Zenglen nap fe goal net a album sa paske Le Dwet ka fe job sa byen live. Good luck Zenglen!! ZPR bebiiii!! And my name is Zenglen always, always and I meant it!!!!

kompared

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice review Pat..Zenglen has a well balancend CD in their hands. Tout moun jwen....!!! Very Happy

I am happy for the Zenglen crew specially Kenny Desmangles...

Good Luck guys...I approve this CD...!!!!

Very Happy

BKMK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
NEG2BIEN...Thank You.

Let me put it to you like this...DON'T BELIEVE the rumors about Zenglen "not" having any heavy Compas on there.

I can name you some songs like "Zenglen Nan Baz", "Nou Gon Pwoblem', "Pa Tcheke Menaj Mwen", "Lanmou Se Jwet Aza", and "3eme Chapit'. Si se pou bon jan mid-tempo/Uptempo compas...those are the tracks you are looking for. I did NOT even name "REZILTA" in there because I think THAT song is totally different than anything else on the CD.

KM!

Mr. Pat apa ou bliye mizik PRAN PITYE A lollll se yon lot still bagay wi le map tande mizik sa e lap fe malè nan zouk night Epi REZILTA VRE SA MECHAN E STILL LA BON ANPILLL WI NEG YO FE YON LOT BAGAY Wink Wink Wink Wink

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Neg2byen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sheeshhhh... I've been listening to "Promise" my favorite track on the CD. Between "Love Somone," "Dance in the dark" and "Promise" I don't know which one is going to be the biggest hit. They all have great potential to be a hit.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wasn't feeling "Rezilta" at first but it's been growing on me lately.

Good stuff Zenglen.

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM great Job on the review, very well done...

i took my time to listen to the album for the past 3 days, it is indeed a very good album, they are a few songs that are going to work very well and 1 or 2 that i can say will be almost hit type...

promise to me is the golden track of the cd, while i also admire "gonw problem and dance in the dark" promise is the song i've benn playing the most in the cd. overall Zenglen do what they suppose to do which is after the departure of richie they had to come out strong and i wish them the best....

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: