KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZENGLEN "LOVE SOMEONE" NEW SINGLE PREMIERE (LISTEN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karenay

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

parts of the lyrics are familiar to me but different in the way it was delivered. Great Job Kenny and the song is nice. Catchy and young feel to it.

cuttableman21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bel ti grenn mizik,mwen pran ti feeling mwen. Then again No hit,M'ap di Zenglen ak kenny mesi for the New Harmonik

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Goal!

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel grenn mizik. I think it's very nice. Not sure if it's catchyenough to become a hit but it'll work in the live circuit. Bel vokal Kennyway!

DEntertainment

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely a great track..Good job Kenny and Zenglen..Reminds me a little bit of 509's "cherie ou bel" right at 1:49 mark except cherie ou bel was more like a mid tempo song. I even went back and listen to cherie ou bel and at 1:55 I was convinced that a similar formula with the same bass line almost was used by Kenny to make another hit song. Yes I did say HIT because it already is a hit song...A hit song is when you listen to it once, it catches your attention right away and that's exactly what this song is doing right now...Read most of the replies on the board and you'd agree..

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kenny did it again..
Very nice song..cant stop listening to it..
Congrat, Kenny and Zenglen..

Sekinam

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a very nice song. Bravo to Kenny & Zenglen. I wish Kenny had received that type of LOVE when he wrote and sang a much better song like LET’S START OVER in the 5eme VITESSE cd.

Maky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jude Severe play the keybord on Love someone wowwwww ! Muzik la Bon li dous e pawol yo Bon sake ay

paysan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STILL CANT GET ENOUGH OF THAT SONG! SA SON GOL SERIEU...

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bèl mizik, bèl tèks ! Zenglen pa mouri, gen lavi apre Richie. Groove Keyboard la paradizyak... Dwèt nèg sa-a lejè anpil. Kenny pwouve ke l gen plis talan ke anpil moun te panse.

NT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: