Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KONPA KREYOL REUNION QUESTION ANSWERED BY...................
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KONPA KREYOL REUNION QUESTION ANSWERED BY...................

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: KONPA KREYOL REUNION QUESTION ANSWERED BY................... Reply with quote Back to top

DREAM PROMO C.E.O Hugline Jerome can't understand why some people can't understand why her company was able to land a hot show like a KONPA KREYOL reunion.

HUGLINE: "At the press conference a reporter asked how come DREAM PROMO was able to land the KONPA KREYOL reunion and not other promoters. Ti Joe answered that he wasn't aware of any promoter that had asked for that, whereas he said that we made it happen. Our company is all about business. Instead of talking, we do action. We knew that we wanted to do the show, so instead of talking about it, we went about our business of making it happen."

KM!

DJ REY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great gig indeed! It's all about the Benjamin. Waiting for you guys in Florida.

Although They did not made it to the level of popularity such as Kompa Kreyol it would be nice to see a Dega and also an original D-Zine reunion.

Who would give a Thumb up for a K-dans reunion as well?

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dj Rey better yet doctor Rey ou ap en bas?

I agree money talk bs walk. Idea

--Winston Churchill

DJ REY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No! I will be there Mid January.

Everyone knows that the music business is no longer the same and perhaps will never be, Time is now for critical thinking, how can we satisfy the fans and make money at the same time? I truly believe other groups or artist will put their ego aside to follow this great example set by Kompa Kreole. Kudo!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: