KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JPERRY MUSIC VIDEO "ENJOY" (WATCH)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karenay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg yo vle fe nostalji tiye m bo isit la. The video shows through it all, no matter the divisive labels we put on ourselves, everyone has a way of enjoying the country. The team showed how all walks of life can enjoy their country, rich or poor. Tell me in a blackout if you can Enjoy the US and Canada the same way as if you were in Haiti? Haiti, peyi a pap janm gen yon lot tankou l.

mthermora006

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AWESOME JOB GUYS... THE VDO IS GREAT.... LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT...

belfam

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What a delightful VDO!!!!! Love it and love the song
Great job absolutely great!!!!!

JimBo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

belfam wrote:
What a delightful VDO!!!!! Love it and love the song
Great job absolutely great!!!!!

SI SE TE YON LOT DJAZZ OR ARTIST KI TA FE YON MIZIK KONSA, OU TAP GENTAN TANDE SEXYFANM VINNI A " OH REAL CHILDISH, IT COULD OF BEEN BETTER"

SEXYFANM PA GEN DE PA GEN TWA SE YON SEL OU MENM KI GENYEN Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

BESIDES THAT: NICE VIDEO NICE SONG.....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tanboubeauty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

video a tres amusant. mwen rinmin concept la. min zafe moun ap di bel imaj la, please, let's keep it real. sise te Option ki bay imaj sa yo, nou pa tap pran sa nan min yo. fok nou sispan pati pri mezanmi. Anyway nice song.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked wow ...Very nice , that VDO Grab me from the
get go and never let up. Love it

Depi ou guin lan main ou ...wap enjoy vre' wi
so the message is hmphhh since some of the people in Haiti
assuming wont feel like that.

si ou guin lan main ou wap toujou enjoy .. si bagay yo change'
ou pap ka enjoy konsa .. fok ou al peye' bills lol ...

Anyway forget all that . I love it .. and this song is alright an on Replay
for me ... big up Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XXplosive

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the idea of the no bling no special effects thing. The guys came up with a great concept. The idea of filming live scenes gives a personal touch to J Perry's experience. Great video, nothing bad to say about it. J Perry ale pou 2 la. Fo'l fe yon 3eme music video theme sou Haiti pou'l complete trilogy a... Lol

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zero faute...
10 sou 1o....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: