Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - IF SHABBA WAS TO LEAVE DJAKOUT COULD IT BE A BLESSING?????
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

IF SHABBA WAS TO LEAVE DJAKOUT COULD IT BE A BLESSING?????
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: IF SHABBA WAS TO LEAVE DJAKOUT COULD IT BE A BLESSING????? Reply with quote Back to top

1ST... I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I HAVE NO PROBLEM A SHABBA. MWEN PA GEN PROBLEM A NEG LA OR STYLE NEG LA...

2ND... DJAKOUT CAN AFFORD TO LOSE SHABBA BUT NOT TI- REGI OR TI POUCH

THAT BEING SAID IF SHABBA WAS TO LEAVE THE BAND, & THE OTHER GUYS WERE ABLE TO WORK OUT THEIR DEFFRENCES WOULD THAT NOT BE A BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR FANS THAT USE TO LOVE THE OLD DJAKOUT Question MAYBE THE GUYS COULD START PLAYING THE OLD SMOOTH BON KONPA THAT DOESNT NEED THE RAP, OR YELLING IN THE BACKROUND Question Question Question

1 GUY YELLING OR CLOWNING AROUND IN THE BACKROUND LIKE RORO WOULD BE ENOUGH.....

I DONT KNOW YOU TELL ME....

EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THE LOVE SHABBA HAS FOR T-JOE & THE CROWD IT BRING. EVERYONE HERE KNOWS SHABBA GEN YON "SUPERSTAR" LAN KOW'L LE BEZWIN BIEN JERE FOR YRS NOW. TO ME SHABBA PA VLE JWE POU PEP SOUVAN ANKOW SO I SAY "AL PRAN CHANCE OU SHABBA"..... AL JWEN TI JOE, YOU HAVE THE PERFECT EXCUSE NOW Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
1Lov'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rete...Piti mwen pa ave'w lan post sa.... Laughing Laughing
Jimbo min Shabba....Kouri.... Laughing Laughing

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

RICKY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't want anyone to leave but if one chooses to go fok neg yo mache char

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shabba is the the most creative musician in Djakout # 1.....
He's a true artist.....

JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
He's a true artist.....

WITH ALL DO RESPECT TO YOU & SHABBA BUT YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN OR MISINFORMED Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
Jay Brooklyn wrote:
He's a true artist.....

WITH ALL DO RESPECT TO YOU & SHABBA BUT YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN OR MISINFORMED Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

informe'm non, Blood....

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did Jimbo take his medications this morning??? SMFH

We (the fans) ought to be responsible for the HMI current state just as much as most promoters, bands, artists, magouye.

Im NOT a Djakout loyal fan, but we must admit that they play a style Kompa/Raboday that is true to themeselves... Yon style kompa ni timoun, jeune, granmoun kompran et apresye.

Two major competitions that keep a lot of us entertained are Djakout and T-Vice. Dont we think about these things before we start running our (BeKeches)?

When we think by badmouthing Djakout we're taking them out of business the whole HMI will take a bigger hit.

Haitien pap chanje... Se sak fe Haiti nan eta sa. Most of us dont think LONG TERM.

RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

vava

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I may not know much, but i think Shabba bought the Uniqueness in Djackout, which worked perfectly in their favor for years now i would say.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen gen tan we kote Jimbo ak Ricky kanpe...yo kont Shabba...
mwen ta renmen konnen ki pozisyon Fofo...
Fofo, vinn pale avek bod la, souple....

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Menm fanatik Djakout yo divize tou... Shocked Shocked Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: