Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DJAKOUT BOMBSHELL SPLIT DROPPED BY CAREL PEDRE.....
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJAKOUT BOMBSHELL SPLIT DROPPED BY CAREL PEDRE.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kelly, you made a lot of great points like LadyK said but coming from you bro, most people will feel it's not sincere.

belfam

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Min rinmin tande le nap di si on Mounn rinmin
Nouvelle sa ou pa rinmin kompa blablabla vale djaz
Ki kraze and kompa still standing
Mayb is just the end of an era mayb it will b better
Tann dat djaz la ap fe indiscipline ????

Wisy-Wisy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was, I am, and always will remain a Djakout fan for the rest of my life. That being said, it is quite obvious that my band has internal issues to deal with. Guys, remember that it occurs to ALL bands in ALL industries. There isn't a single band in the HMI which can bump chess claiming that it doesn't go through down time or internal issues. My advice to you is to prevent from making emotional decisions. Talk it out and I guarantee you everything will be just fine. Mamane, Roro, Shabba, T-Regie, T-Pouche, Pouchon, and others, you guys belong TOGETHER. You complete one another.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it'a too bad ke neg yo pa ka antann yo...
tout moun renmen al pran yon ti bwi ak yon ti lobey yo...
mwen swete neg yo antann yo..

BTW, epa PR jazz la Nounoune met yon rob mawon sou li.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sekinam

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

belfam wrote:
Min rinmin tande le nap di si on Mounn rinmin
Nouvelle sa ou pa rinmin kompa blablabla vale djaz
Ki kraze and kompa still standing
Mayb is just the end of an era mayb it will b better
Tann dat djaz la ap fe indiscipline ????

THANK YOU BELFAM.
Kote TABOU, SKAH SHAH & SYSTEM?
Kompa direct la PI RED

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wisy-Wisy wrote:
I was, I am, and always will remain a Djakout fan for the rest of my life. That being said, it is quite obvious that my band has internal issues to deal with. Guys, remember that it occurs to ALL bands in ALL industries. There isn't a single band in the HMI which can bump chess claiming that it doesn't go through down time or internal issues. My advice to you is to prevent from making emotional decisions. Talk it out and I guarantee you everything will be just fine. Mamane, Roro, Shabba, T-Regie, T-Pouche, Pouchon, and others, you guys belong TOGETHER. You complete one another.

Si c t sou Bird_of_Mouth ou te di sa, m'tap baw yon RT;) Well said!

One Luv,

Kara

vava

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ak tout sincerite, This news sadden me. One of my fave group.

Hope it works out in the end Sad

Karenay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

another split. I guess they are trying to live up to their title "djaz peyi a" vre because, depi 1804 the only thing that remains in tact in haiti is division. Mad

Problem pou ti detant nou gen yen, ki mizik ayisyen. Maybe that's what needed for true change to take place.

Kompa-a-Gogo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tankou nan tout biznis, HMI la beswen recycling...pa bay tet nou manti: pagen priyer ki pa gen amen...sak monte toujou desan'n. Lontan te gen Difisil/Scorpio, Dejean/System, Top Vice/Dezine...Eh bien koulie se Djakout/Zenglen et....Si Djakout pa eksiste ankor yo ka kreye yon lot ke HMI la beswen nan moman an; menm jan Gen Nulook, Disip, Klass ka vi'n gen yon lot djazz san li pa beswen rele Djakout.

Nou pa we se tan neg yo ki pase...franchman le djazz la fe fann an de moitie a, neg yo te sipoze changer nom djazz la ler sa...Ex: Te gen Skah Shah plus, Zenglen Plus yo pat fe ampil tan...tandiske, Freres Dejean te vi'n System, Bossa Combo te vi'n Accolade et D-Zine te vi'n Nulook.

So zafe ap di ke pou moun priye pou neg yo pa kraze a, se peut-etre yon lot fleveur ke HMI la pra'l genyen...alors depi neg yo ap kontinue fe mizik, map pres pou tout sakap vini apres a...trop radot!

Neg-Nan Pouli

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Monche si DJAKOUT kraze.....NNP ap pran kou tous.
Djakout #1 se Seul Djazz ki Toujous bay TOU vid pou kritike.

Pouchon se yon chanteuse ki Toujous fe'm plezi ri lè l'ap chante......Se jan misye Kenbe micro a mwen renmen.....Gro chanteuse.

Good news pou Shabba.....T-Vice ak Pouchon ap sispan'n anmerde misye.
Bad news pou Madan Pouchon....Paske les Pouchon sou li pap jwen'n Shabba pou li amize'l.....Misye ap oblige amize'l avek madan'm li.......Ayiti pagen 911....fan'm sa a bizi
Yo pran sa a a a a a a........
Kite'l pou yo!!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: