KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JBEATZ SAYS "I HAVE NO TAG ON ME" REGARDING.......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: JBEATZ SAYS "I HAVE NO TAG ON ME" REGARDING....... Reply with quote Back to top

With a couple of HMI personalities saying that JBEATZ's LIVE BAND needs to step it up in terms of getting LIVE APPROVAL, we contacted the artist to ask him what the deal is.

JBEATZ: "No. I have NOT yet heard anyone whether it be promoters or fans telling me that our Live band is not up to par. There have been no complaints made to me, or that I have heard of. As a matter of fact, the other day in Montreal, we did it again as the club for one of our parties was packed. We had a FRIDAY gig that was so packed, people who had tickets could not get in. We had to do an emergency SUNDAY event for them on that same weekend in order to honor them. We played in Boston as well, but that bal was not well promoted, so we did not do too well, but in Montreal, it was out of this world.'

KM!

Haitian Sensation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i was note there but I wouldnt be surprised!!! Dj Montreal yo pousse Jbeatz & 5lan ampil.. Pou medames montreal (age18-25) ces ces jours-ci se 2 djaz sa yo ki egzisté!!

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey J-Beatz brother pam ouve zorey ou pi gran nan laria ok... Mizik ou yo rive sou medam yo men jazz la poko rive. Depi mizik ou rive sou pep la lap mal pou dekouvri si wap mal jwe. Jazz la pa horrible men nou plen ti travay poun fe.
RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JBEATZ 10000% Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

tanboubeauty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jbeatz, met gran moun sou ou

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: