KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE'S KLASS: LISTEN TO DEBUT SINGLE "BAGAY 9"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BonKompa29

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@el shadai I respect. Your opinion bro however maes la gen yon formul ki. Relel. Pal. Poul jere just like maes arly keep. His same formula and its. Still. Working u donno. Why when it comes to richie. Gen. Moun. Ki toujou vle poul fe. Sa. Yo vle....mwen. minm. Personelman i have. No problem with. His formula. And as far as your opinion on. This. Track very. Few people share. The same view as you and obviously I can estimate about. 95% of. Members on the. Board aprove maes la on this. One. Sa vle di. Majoriter ya rinminl so theres noway your opinion gonna make an effect as far this so.goes bro so speak. For yourself

Guibichi11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TNIKE JEANRABEL wrote:
mwen tandel 10 fwa deja mwen poko sant sak neuf(9) lan non....map tann album lan pasyans mwen pa two kout ase

Poukisa on neg oblije negatif konsa? leu wap fè kritik ou byen ou objektif ou byen ou pa ekri. Ou tande on mizik ki dire 5 minit 42 segond pandan 10 fwa nan on espas de 36 minit... Fok ou pa fè sa monche...
Mizik lan poste @ 7:32 pm, ou poste a 8:08 pm; sa fè egzakteman 36 minit.
San konte tan ou pran pou al rejwe mizik lan, a few sec ale kanmeme. Men nou mechan nou menm Ayisyen...tet chaje

MUSIC POSTED @ 7:32 PM
YOU REPLIED @ 8:08 PM
MUSIC LENGHT: 5.42
YOU LISTEN TO IT 10 TIMES WITHIN 36 MINUTES
5.42X10 = 54 MINUTES AND 20 SECONDS
HOW CAN YOU DO THAT MR. ET?

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guibichi11 wrote:
TNIKE JEANRABEL wrote:
mwen tandel 10 fwa deja mwen poko sant sak neuf(9) lan non....map tann album lan pasyans mwen pa two kout ase

Poukisa on neg oblije negatif konsa? leu wap fè kritik ou byen ou objektif ou byen ou pa ekri. Ou tande on mizik ki dire 5 minit 42 segond pandan 10 fwa nan on espas de 36 minit... Fok ou pa fè sa monche...
Mizik lan poste @ 7:32 pm, ou poste a 8:08 pm; sa fè egzakteman 36 minit.
San konte tan ou pran pou al rejwe mizik lan, a few sec ale kanmeme. Men nou mechan nou menm Ayisyen...tet chaje

MUSIC POSTED @ 7:32 PM
YOU REPLIED @ 8:08 PM
MUSIC LENGHT: 5.42
YOU LISTEN TO IT 10 TIMES WITHIN 36 MINUTES
5.42X10 = 54 MINUTES AND 20 SECONDS
HOW CAN YOU DO THAT MR. ET?

yo kembe yon mafia toujou, misye tande mizik la sou fastforward
guibichi ya ba'w non wi piti
i frenk like that
ou pat ale petit seminaire pou gran mesi
Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

EL SHADAI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="BonKompa29"]@el shadai I respect. Your opinion bro however maes la gen yon formul ki. Relel. Pal. Poul jere just like maes arly keep. His same formula and its. Still. Working u donno. Why when it comes to richie. Gen. Moun. Ki toujou vle poul fe. Sa. Yo vle....mwen. minm. Personelman i have. No problem with. His formula. And as far as your opinion on. This. Track very. Few people share. The same view as you and obviously I can estimate about. 95% of. Members on the. Board aprove maes la on this. One. Sa vle di. Majoriter ya rinminl so theres noway your opinion gonna make an effect as far this so.goes bro so speak. For yourself
BON KOMPA I understand what you say but if you take a little time a read what I said they way you make it sound is like Im trying to distroy the man work no far from that or i dont like the song no is just when you have someone you love as Richie who is one of the person who keeps the kompas standing for a good while and if you really know what he is capable of you will always expect more and my opinion is a constructive one just as you talking about Arly in my post i reffered to him when I say he top dags in the Hmi look how many artist and producer he had in his last cd the same formula but with other people flavors and it`s work...one love Bother kompa direct devan

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mezanmi kote VDO mizik la toujou, mbezwen konen figi tout pwofese kap bay kou nan KLASS la wi...mizik la pran 8/10 pou mren, banm bay VDO-a note tou souple

ZENGLEN PI RED

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: