KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR ALAN CAVE?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR ALAN CAVE? Reply with quote Back to top

With Alan Cave's most anticipated collection about to drop, what do we expect from him?
Is he just going to continue doing guest apparences or is he going to put a band together and return to the HMI scene where folks are still craving for his unique style of performing?
I personally greatly miss his lyrics..
Gen anpil bel mizik ki soti men pi fo ladan manke lyrics...

Donk, mwen interese anpil lan Alan pral fe paske yon atis konsa paka rete deyo scene la. Misye son trezo..

kompared

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay, Alan has never disapointed the fans. I expect nothing but something golden from his next album. I would prefer ALAN to continue his solo career because it is not easy to manage a bunch of guys with different personalities.

However ALAN needs to come forward to clear things up about his no shows. A lot of times ALAN is on a flyer and the fans do not have the chance to see him perform. If a promoter is doing false advetisement on his behalf, he need to let his fans know. Other than that the FUTURE looks very bright for the star.

I wish ALAN the best with his new album.

DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
Jay, Alan has never disapointed the fans. I expect nothing but something golden from his next album. I would prefer ALAN to continue his solo career because it is not easy to manage a bunch of guys with different personalities.

However ALAN needs to come forward to clear things up about his no shows. A lot of times ALAN is on a flyer and the fans do not have the chance to see him perform. If a promoter is doing false advetisement on his behalf, he need to let his fans know. Other than that the FUTURE looks very bright for the star.

For some reasons I feel like he is aware of it because I've seen him being advertise so many times for a party and he end up not being there. he's on facebook which he normally got tag with the flyers. mwen pa we poukisa li pa janm di anyen

GAZZMAN COULEUR:I want to be clear about one thing “I AM Nu Look”

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kompa Love

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To fully capitalize on this new album, he should put a band together for touring purposes... Being that he's a veteran in the HMI he should do fine with managing bandmates.

DON XTRA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Well since mwin Goute'l deja I can tell You guys it's a superb Album Great Lyrics Bon son its Goin to be A fun Album lot's of different subjects!

As far as Him Putting a Band together I dnt think Now is the Right Time for it so That being said I think He should Ride The Solo route for now! My Opinion!!!

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:

Red la, how the music will reach us without a band?
Yon atis konsa ak tout hits sa yo supoze ap performe non-stop lan HMI..
gen yon paket jazz ki soti men pa gen hit lan lariya.
Alan Cave gen plus hit ke tout lot atis ki aktif lan biznis la e misye te gen dwa pran woulib sou do sal te fe deja selman...
Li leu e li tan pou Alan pran bagay yo au serieux e travay ak yon ekip ki pou manage misye e kontinue pwomote mizik li yo..
Alan, bay bouda'w 2 tap paske se melomane yo kap pedi..

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DON XTRA wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Well since mwin Goute'l deja I can tell You guys it's a superb Album Great Lyrics Bon son its Goin to be A fun Album lot's of different subjects!

As far as Him Putting a Band together I dnt think Now is the Right Time for it so That being said I think He should Ride The Solo route for now! My Opinion!!!

Mwen pa kapab konprann leu non di pou Alan remain solo?
Eske se ak playback atis pral performe?
He could still be Alan and friends. Alan needs a band..

DON XTRA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
DON XTRA wrote:

Mwen pa kapab konprann leu non di pou Alan remain solo?
Eske se ak playback atis pral performe?
He could still be Alan and friends. Alan needs a band..

Jay well not a full band maybe (keyboard guitar n Drum) what do you think?

RoiHenri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I beg to differ
Due to his lack of commitment, the music scene has passed Allan and he enjoys being stuck in the 90's. Things are not the same anymore and music alone is not going to help the man.
Look at Tantan now
If Allan is serious about a comeback, ke'm pa kwe...a lot needs to be done
For one, he needs a stylist and a relentless manager. Maybe sign up with Carimi or Fito himself. And let's just hope this album is as good or close to 'se pa pou dat'

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RoiHenri wrote:
I beg to differ
Due to his lack of commitment, the music scene has passed Allan and he enjoys being stuck in the 90's. Things are not the same anymore and music alone is not going to help the man.
Look at Tantan now
If Allan is serious about a comeback, ke'm pa kwe...a lot needs to be done
For one, he needs a stylist and a relentless manager. Maybe sign up with Carimi or Fito himself. And let's just hope this album is as good or close to 'se pa pou dat'

Patizan, ou rete lan zokiki'w yo.. Laughing Laughing
Kite Alan vinn chante pou granmoun yo... Laughing

Don, Alan needs some commited musicians sil vle reparet sou scene la..
Si misye pa gen jazz, pa gen kob kap fet..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: