KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GO HEAT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
blah blah, the refs kept me going for 16 wins in that playoffs...
that's all you got ? Laughing
this is a new era baby, get used to it
what is even scarier lots of valuable free agents will want to take a cut and jump on the heat bandwagon, nou meleee
OKC pran yon ti sweep nan series saaaa.4 games in a raw, and they got lucky the heat chocked on the first game, nou tap pran 4-0
Very Happy

I see you are more HUMBLE than ever DonQ. You really should take a hint from your boy LBJ, he said less and let his game do all the talking. I'm not saying the Heat will not be a force for a while but other teams will get better as well.

Enjoy the parade tomorrow.

nahhhhh, i stayed silent for awhile not to jinx my team, now it's time to let my good friend menkijan have it Laughing
can't be humbled, too much of a trash talker
Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MenkiJan wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
MenkiJan wrote:
Job well done....Congratulations to the Heat.

finally this post has a real purpose which was to congratulate the Heat.
Minkijan you did it son, because of your hatred Lebron and co turned up the Heat to the max and did lots of damage in the process.
you are all invited to south beach, we couldn't have done it without you.
feel free to hate us even more next year as we embark on a back to back journey
Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

With the helping hands of the refs you guys finally made it to the promised land.

Doncue, m'pa kwe commisionaire ya ka riske job li again ankò next year..pa met espwa'w piti...The path was set for the heat to win a championship this year..pa bay tet ou manti piti.

All in all, I have to admit that they came out strong last night and they were assertive and focus from the start.

Nan pwen bagay mwen rayi konsa, apre yon team fin'n champyon pou lot yo pa jwenn anyen pou yo di ke se refs la ki ede yo chanpyon?
What about all the other teams who won the championships, who helped them win?
Nou pale neg la mal, epi le li moutre nou sa'l peze epi nap di se refrees ki ede'l...

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
MenkiJan wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
MenkiJan wrote:

Minkijan you did it son, because of your hatred Lebron and co turned up the Heat to the max and did lots of damage in the process.
Laughing

With the helping hands of the refs you guys finally made it to the promised land.

Doncue, m'pa kwe commisionaire ya ka riske job li again ankò next year..pa met espwa'w piti...The path was set for the heat to win a championship this year..pa bay tet ou manti piti.

All in all, I have to admit that they came out strong last night and they were assertive and focus from the start.

Nan pwen bagay mwen rayi konsa, apre yon team fin'n champyon pou lot yo pa jwenn anyen pou yo di ke se refs la ki ede yo chanpyon?
Nou pale neg la mal, epi le li moutre nou sa'l peze epi nap di se refrees ki ede'l...

Ou genlè pat gade game yo???

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
MenkiJan wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
MenkiJan wrote:

Laughing

NEG2BIEN WAP TRES BIEN PALE LAA
gen leu se abit la ki fe battier, noris cole, ak miller stepped up in the series and kick OKC behind...
menkijan ouve post la pou passe heat lan tintin epi sh8 got real
Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
Neg2byen wrote:
MenkiJan wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
MenkiJan wrote:

Laughing

NEG2BIEN WAP TRES BIEN PALE LAA
gen leu se abit la ki fe battier, noris cole, ak miller stepped up in the series and kick OKC behind...
menkijan ouve post la pou passe heat lan tintin epi sh8 got real
Laughing

Doncue ou met bay vag patizan, ou selman pale lè ekip ou genyen,
How easy would be for me to do the same?

Mwen di'w ke se sel game yeswa a neg yo genyen a fos yo, aprè sa yo met investige Commisionaire pou Miami gate. Lol.

dalida

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to Lebron James.
I'm Happy for him. He gets back to normal being humble again.
I don't anybody hates the King. It just the way went about that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.
Enjoy your ring my friend. No one can take that away from you.

KD. You will get yours soon.

diSip #1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Miami Heat gwo ekip.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30
Page 30 of 30

Jump to: