KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHATS TO OLD? WHATS 2 YOUNG ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bkzone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
PATIZAN OU SOU BLÒF!! Cool

KI JAN DE NÈG KI SINGLE KI JWENN YON BEL TIPITIT 19 ANS KI BEZWEN YON SERENADE K'AP PÈDI TAN'L VIN MANDE KONSÈY SOU FORUM?? Rolling Eyes

BROTHER JUST DIVE IN HEAD FIRST TANDE Cool

piti se lucky te lucky

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bkzone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
Mezanmi partne'a mande nous yon konsey, nous soti pou nous tou pran fanm nan nan main neg la Laughing Laughing Laughing

I honestly dont know what to make of this BOORAHRAH. I dont have an issue with the age difference however my concern is that you dont sound too serious about this young child, you are more curious to see if she can back up her talk...you seem all about body, booty, sexual adventures and so on....
Arrow Kreola's advice would be to follow your HEAD first Laughing Laughing whichever head is strong and hard Idea

THANK YOU BLOOD AND FOR THOSE THATS ASKIN FOR PICS SORRY CANT REVEAL MY LADY LIKE THAT

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: