KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GO HEAT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All I am gonna say here is the same old story, same old people, and without the refs calling cheap punk fouls on the Celtics and letting Wade and James go hacking and doing ilegal stuff they will not win this series.

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
All I am gonna say here is the same old story, same old people, and without the refs calling cheap punk fouls on the Celtics and letting Wade and James go hacking and doing ilegal stuff they will not win this series.

H1, I am with you on this bro, if it wasn't for the refs the series would have been over by now.

Celtics yo di'w wi. Twisted Evil

Doncue, you can run but you can't hide...wap fè soperiye and jumping jacks nan tout post nan mizik seksyon an epi'w foure vës mawon'w sou ou pa bò isi ya.

mwen pat pale'w. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The doctor says: "Man to Man and Zone...Man to Man and Zone and get those djèdjè all confused" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Alon vye ekip granmoun sa a se Celtics. Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MenkiJan wrote:
Haitianone wrote:

H1, I am with you on this bro, if it wasn't for the refs the series would have been over by now.

Doncue, you can run but you can't hide...wap fè soperiye and jumping jacks nan tout post nan mizik seksyon an epi'w foure vës mawon'w sou ou pa bò isi ya.

The doctor says: "Man to Man and Zone...Man to Man and Zone and get those djèdjè all confused" Laughing Laughing Laughing

If the Celtics make it I don't know I think the TRUE big three is gonna make history and win it all. A sixth seed team people dissed and talking nonsense about are shaking their old bones to make a final run for history.

Celtics for life man, mwen pas nan vagabon kap voye pie yo devann moun kap mande refs pou fouls. I cannot count the number of time I see Wade and James crying to refs while Pierce or Garnett running down to get dunks because the defense is not set.

Lebron better go have another "Big Decision" interview and declare to the world he wanna join the team that beat his ass way too many times

BTW, Docs ordered an beat down on Thursday night!!!!

GO CELTICS!!!!

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
MenkiJan wrote:
Haitianone wrote:

If the Celtics make it I don't know I think the TRUE big three is gonna make history and win it all. A sixth seed team people dissed and talking nonsense about are shaking their old bones to make a final run for history.

Celtics for life man, mwen pas nan vagabon kap voye pie yo devann moun kap mande refs pou fouls. I cannot count the number of time I see Wade and James crying to refs while Pierce or Garnett running down to get dunks because the defense is not set.

Lebron better go have another "Big Decision" interview and declare to the world he wanna join the team that beat his ass way too many times

BTW, Docs ordered an beat down on Thursday night!!!!

GO CELTICS!!!!

Yep, Rando called them out during the half time the other day....these guys are a bunch of crybabies, they don't have any backbones, can't dig deep enough to sustain that kind of pressure they simply can't keep up with the champs.

Nou bat yo sou kon'n tanbou. Laughing

H1 one more championship to make it 18 sounds good to me.

dalida

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Menkijan, Why are you wasting your time on DONCUE man.
He is a fan only when his team wins. The man is famous for that brown jacket. Just like sagger's pimp wearing suits. Laughing
Win or lose, we're not going to talk to DONCUE about basketball here.
If i was a team, i'd stay away from DONCUE, he jinks every time he ever roots for Very Happy

They better hurry up with this.
Coupe d'eutope preske rive, i'm about to change course up in here.

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dalida wrote:
Menkijan, Why are you wasting your time on DONCUE man.
He is a fan only when his team wins. The man is famous for that brown jacket. Just like sagger's pimp wearing suits. Laughing
Win or lose, we're not going to talk to DONCUE about basketball here.
If i was a team, i'd stay away from DONCUE, he jinks every time he ever roots for Very Happy

They better hurry up with this.
Coupe d'eutope preske rive, i'm about to change course up in here.

Dalida you might be right, misye gentan chire tout poster miami heat yo menm foto Lebron li gentan delete nan avatar'l. Laughing

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

keep talking, nou pa we mwen pa okipe nou, i removed those posters to not jinx my team, it is freaking working....
se pa ves mawon ki sou mwen, se strategy map fe ti blada.
let me guess, nou tout te gentan fanatik oklahoma laa, mantim fer ?
carry on haters. Very Happy
doncue out
Arrow

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Laughing

WOW...

How predictable, ya baw non wi Doncue Laughing

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MenkiJan wrote:
Shocked Shocked Laughing

WOW...

did you read my last reply ?
d'ici mardi ou pap wem nan post sa non plus, win or lose...i learned my lesson from last year...
so jodi ya mwen ka boloze avew laa...dim non how do you feel about the heat....eskeu se abit yo ki banm 2 denye match yo, ou bien ti granmoun yo pa ka reponn a lapel
Laughing

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
MenkiJan wrote:
Shocked Shocked Laughing

WOW...

did you read my last reply ?
d'ici mardi ou pap wem nan post sa non plus, win or lose...i learned my lesson from last year...
so jodi ya mwen ka boloze avew laa...dim non how do you feel about the heat....eskeu se abit yo ki banm 2 denye match yo, ou bien ti granmoun yo pa ka reponn a lapel
Laughing

Donk sim byen konprann ou tounen gwo hougan sou KM ou sipèstisye pa vreuuu????

Ou fek avre ke loske'w reply post ekip ou pedi Laughing loske'w kite poster ekip ou pedi Laughing therefore our lost had nothing to do with being ti granmoun you cannot have it both ways. It must be you Laughing

Retire poster Dessalines lan pou'w pa lage madichon sou Ayiti tou Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 28 of 30

Jump to: