KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HAITI CHAMPION -PRESTIGE BEER WINS GOLD MEDAL
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well... I guess central florida needs to get with the program.

i know barbancourt has been selling in liquor stores for ever.

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MenkiJan wrote:
LJB, I've seen prestige in our liquor stores here in Massachusetts

Barbancourt is all over the place as well.

Thanks guys. Apparenty they're making strides. But it's still not available where I am. And since most of the Haitian owned places don't have a liquor license, it's not available at those stores either. But yeah, Barbancourt is all over. And super expensive too!

XXplosive

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouisJeanBeauge wrote:
MenkiJan wrote:

Thanks guys. Apparenty they're making strides. But it's still not available where I am. And since most of the Haitian owned places don't have a liquor license, it's not available at those stores either. But yeah, Barbancourt is all over. And super expensive too!

Almost $25 for the Barbancourt 5 stars. Even in Haiti it's expensive. 1,000HTG+ which is roughly $25 give or take.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah... the only place you get a good deal on the barbancourt is at the airport where you can buy a case of 5 for 75 bucks... 15 each.

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouisJeanBeauge wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
How about we start seeing them at the local grocery store?

I don't really buy beer so I don't know.

Do they have them?

No you won't find them at your local Publix or Sweetbay. And this is another example of Haiti based companies not thinking outside of the box. Prestige has been doing a great job marketing themselves in Haiti, but they need to push this marketing a lot more. Red Stripe is available almost everywhere in the US. Why not Prestige? Now that they're owned by Heineken, I hope they'll have a marketing budget for the Prestige brand.

Wa'p swiv. My hubby io still dumbfounded on how Prestige is not available in every bar/store in the US. Red Stripe nan tout sauce epi Prestige li menm..... Rolling Eyes tchuipppp plutot'm pa pale. It's frustrating and I don't even drink beer.

Rj production

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
LouisJeanBeauge wrote:
MenkiJan wrote:

Almost $25 for the Barbancourt 5 stars. Even in Haiti it's expensive. 1,000HTG+ which is roughly $25 give or take.

m'gen yon panyol nan zone mwen an ki lage yo ak $17 plus tax but the most i have paid for it is about $22 but i'm really JD drinker not a big barbancourt guy anyway Prestige needs to step up their game big time cause they have the product all it's need is a good marketing strategy epi baton

XXplosive

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
XXplosive wrote:
LouisJeanBeauge wrote:
MenkiJan wrote:

m'gen yon panyol nan zone mwen an ki lage yo ak $17 plus tax but the most i have paid for it is about $22 but i'm really JD drinker not a big barbancourt guy anyway Prestige needs to step up their game big time cause they have the product all it's need is a good marketing strategy epi baton

They should target other carribean islands before the reach the USA. In the US you compete with Corona, BUdweiser, Bud Light, Sam Adams, Henneiken which set in terms of money, celebrety and sport events that they sponsor including movies. Prestige need to start making their name in teh carribean first.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: