KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Gold mine found in Haiti..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Da Partnerz

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Gold mine found in Haiti.. Reply with quote Back to top

40 billion dollars worth of Gold found in Haiti!!!! So I say to all of Micky's supporters, this is the time for him to show his capacity to lead a country. It's not about the money or the gold but I want to see his ability to take control of our country instead of letting the US and other countries to exploit the very few treasures we have left. here is the link and I think we need to pay close attention to that as Haitian.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47398045/ns/world_news-americas/

T-Kout

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gold has been found in Haiti before. So what happened to it then?
i believe that'ss the least of of worries, or better yet, not important at all.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: