KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HAITI CHAMPION -PRESTIGE BEER WINS GOLD MEDAL
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: HAITI CHAMPION -PRESTIGE BEER WINS GOLD MEDAL Reply with quote Back to top

THE HAITIAN BEER "PRESTIGE" WON THE GOLD MEDAL AT THE INTERNATIONAL BEER COMPETITION IN SAN DIEGO...SEE THE ARTICLE BELOW BY THE MIAMI HERALD
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/06/2786372/world-beer-cup-winners-announced.html
http://miamiherald.com/2012/05/06/2786372/world-beer-cup-winners-announced.html
www.miamiherald.com

dalida

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrat to Prestive.
La Bierre D'haiti. Very Happy

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How about we start seeing them at the local grocery store?

I don't really buy beer so I don't know.

Do they have them?

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:

Do they have them?

No you won't find them at your local Publix or Sweetbay. And this is another example of Haiti based companies not thinking outside of the box. Prestige has been doing a great job marketing themselves in Haiti, but they need to push this marketing a lot more. Red Stripe is available almost everywhere in the US. Why not Prestige? Now that they're owned by Heineken, I hope they'll have a marketing budget for the Prestige brand.

Rj production

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouisJeanBeauge wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:

Do they have them?

No you won't find them at your local Publix or Sweetbay. And this is another example of Haiti based companies not thinking outside of the box. Prestige has been doing a great job marketing themselves in Haiti, but they need to push this marketing a lot more. Red Stripe is available almost everywhere in the US. Why not Prestige? Now that they're owned by Heineken, I hope they'll have a marketing budget for the Prestige brand.

prestige is available in most major cities in the US but you are right it have not been promoted aggressively as it should yet

XXplosive

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouisJeanBeauge wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:

Do they have them?

I think Heineken bought 95% of Brana which has Prestige. Let's see how the marketing overseas will be.

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
LouisJeanBeauge wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:

Do they have them?

prestige is available in most major cities in the US but you are right it have not been promoted aggressively as it should yet

What major cities? Miami, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale? NYC, Boston, NJ? And in what stores? The Haitian-owned mom and pop stores? This is the outside of the box thinking I'm talking about. They need to think about reaching other markets. Beyond the Haitian community.

Rj production

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i don't know where you live LJB but prestige is been sold at many liquor store not mom and pop shop but as i said on my previous post yes more promotion needs to be done for it to become an household name just like corona and red stripe

DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I do have prestige at my local grocery stores and publix and all liquor store ive been in south fl...

they could be more popular if they were advertising more

GAZZMAN COULEUR:I want to be clear about one thing “I AM Nu Look”

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LJB, I've seen prestige in our liquor stores here in Massachusetts

Barbancourt is all over the place as well.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: