Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HARMONIK MUSIC VIDEO "SI'M TE GIN" WORLD PREMIERE
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK MUSIC VIDEO "SI'M TE GIN" WORLD PREMIERE
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: HARMONIK MUSIC VIDEO "SI'M TE GIN" WORLD PREMIERE Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the WORLD PREMIERE of HARMONIK's new music video "SI'M TE GIN" starring SANDERS.

Click on the link below to check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Nug0_s2u4

KM!

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tons of swag. Nice vid overall.

What's with the "Introduction" in every Haitian music videos? It's sooo 90's. Find another way to promote your company... The XXXXXX Film Presents" part was unnecessary. So was the "Slow Motion" entrance of the car. C'mon...

I like it tho. I like Jere'm, I like this song as well.

T-jos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Video a pa mal, but mwen just pa konprann rapport ke imaj yo gen ak pawol yo..!

k-lito

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Image quality: Superb

Storyline: Zero (It doesn't make sense nimpòt jan ou vire l la)

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
malfrending4life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What can i say, Harmonik fè gòl wi ak vdo sa. good job

paysan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice video, i like it. sa se youn nan mizik prefere'm sou album harmonik la.

bigcliff78

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BEL VIDEO, MWEN LIKE ANPIL.....

Carmelito

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Video a pa mal et musique lan pa mal.

But Harmonik needs a lot more to get out of their slump...

1Lov'

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know...Maybe It's Me...
I'm just having a Hard time expressing my thoughts on this New Release..
Maybe, Super Tracks like : "Obsede", "Jere'm" have raised my expectations a little TOO High..
Let me try watching it again... Sad Sad

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Positives:
- Very nice shots.
- Great image quality

Could have been better:
- The caucasian girl (What's the purpose?)
- Why showing the phone and text message if has no meaning in the video.
- What's the purpose of the crowd? I thought it was all going to make sense when I saw him in the crowd. I want to know what they were watching and laughing about.

The only scene that really portrayed what the song is about is seeing the other couple smiling and talking to each other and Sanders watching them in the distance.

Obviously a lot of money was spent on this video. Why not take the time to work on a better storyline? I know it said "to be continued," but just like a joke, if you have to explain it, then it's not funny. There's too many holes to plug and too many missing pieces. Let's take Djakout's video for instance, Reyalite Ya the end leaves you wondering. They have the opportunity to do so much with another song and make the ending of Reyalite Ya a starting point for their next video. But you at least it gives you room to draw your own conclusion. What conclusion am I to draw from this video? What exactly are they going to continue? Such a great text and overall a great song, but Harmonik missed out on a great opportunity of making this song a classic through this video.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: