KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*KREYOL LA SONG BY SONG CD REVIEW OFFICIAL KM.COM BREAKDOWN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babankou

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the reading.....Overalll lets say Kreol'la have the best cd out right now.....

My favorite is....Famn Kreol...Vagabon for life.......,Mathematic love..........

Kreol'la have better lyric than all of them.....Good Job Tjoe and the crew..

Sassoune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat,

Ben is indeed correct, the Cd comes with a 8 1/2 * 11 full sheet, with a mini bio and a pict of everyone in the band. Richard should be able to provide you one. I apologize it took me so long to answer this, I've been home for a bout a week and between no electricity and slow internet connection, I'm ready to pull my hair out.

Besides that, today is the BIG day, the official album release. I'll be back with a review and tons of pictures....

Band a pied pran la rue

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I too like this kore'm la version better than the other one.

Kreyol La did such a good job on this Cd.

I love it.

Thanks for the review Pat!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the reply SASSOUNE. I'll check it out. You say the official cd release...IS THAT IN HAITI?

You going to the motherland?

KM!

Negjacmel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been listening to that CD for 4 days now and the feeling is the same I don't like it at all, I guess some bands have carte blanche to do anything and s,till get praise..most of the songs are 4 minutes...what's up with that...Since you can't mention Kreyol la without mentioning Krezi..krezi's Album is a lot better than kreyol la's..I can think of 3 krezi's songs I'd like to listen to but kreyol la's cd is just going in my discotheque, I'm not feeling any of the songs.

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Negjakmèl ou sanble pa enmen bagay ki komèsyal Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good CD, but a remix should had been done. Too many freebies are in the street and in surprisingly good quality.

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pandan w'ap di sa H1, m'wè se youn nan pi bèl cd ki gen deyò a la

jbrandma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it just me, or does "Mathematic Love" have a strong Kizomba/Angolan flavor to it?

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jbrandma wrote:
Is it just me, or does "Mathematic Love" have a strong Kizomba/Angolan flavor to it?

Since I haven't listen to Kizomba/Angolan music, I cannot say much but it's a zouk track

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: