KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WANITO/KARIZMA SOBS NYC SNAPSHOTS & REVIEW! (FEB 2012)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kattdakitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
Thanks for the review Pat.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can see Wanito live.

BTW, is tht Garry Didier Perez Question ..an noul alez Laughing

[b]Yes on the inquiry.

As for Wanito live, YOU ABSOLUTELY WON'T regret. He, his voice, Musical story telling, and his guitar make the PERFECT band. I had an orgasmic blast and I just love it that SOB's was half filled. I got my dancing on without the annoying bumping of those pyr poudre ki refuze konprann a dance floor is not meant pou moun ap monte desann ladan'l.
[/b]

kattdakitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
I had a good time. Good music and vibe.. Looking forward to this again

Both acts performed well.

I thought I saw you! M panse se katarak mwen an ki t'ap act up again wi but It was indeed youuuu. Very Happy

I am no LONGER a KARIZMA virgin. Timoun sa yo pa respekte granmoun non. Yo fe yon vye grann nanna tankou-m danse during their whole set wi. hehehehehehe. They all look so young yet so talented minus the GONGISt: not to sure about him just yet. There were a few cow-bell"" like mishaps. I would hate them to undergo a Tempo-like fate. Emry has a boutiful voice and so is the Keyboardist(sorry, son't know his nom)

RICKY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kattdakitten wrote:
RICKY wrote:

I thought I saw you! M panse se katarak mwen an ki t'ap act up again wi but It was indeed youuuu. Very Happy

I am no LONGER a KARIZMA virgin. Timoun sa yo pa respekte granmoun non. Yo fe yon vye grann nanna tankou-m danse during their whole set wi. hehehehehehe. They all look so young yet so talented minus the GONGISt: not to sure about him just yet. There were a few cow-bell"" like mishaps. I would hate them to undergo a Tempo-like fate. Emry has a boutiful voice and so is the Keyboardist(sorry, son't know his nom)

Next time I'll be sure to come over and say hi. Katt tap byen danse Laughing

kattdakitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
kattdakitten wrote:
RICKY wrote:

Next time I'll be sure to come over and say hi. Katt tap byen danse Laughing

Manti wi! You always say that but never do it. Imma start taking this isg personal. LOL! Se pa ti danse non pitanm! Hehehe!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: