KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

IF U WERE AN INSTRUMENT FOR THE SAKE OF EXPRESSING FEELINGS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pipirite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My instrument would be the bass...to express my deep feelings... Laughing

Hector Villa Lobos was a great innovator by introducong latin concept to classical music. I had the chance to sing one of his choral piece...simply marvelous.

Richard Wagner was a great opera composer...he single handedly kept the German school of composers right with the Italy school at the romantic era. DER RING DES NIBELUNGEN is what I think his greatest works...and biggest also.

My favorite is TANNHAUSER and LOHENGRIN...this is where they took the famous BRIDAL CHORUS that you hear in every wedding when the bride walks in the church.

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FOR ME IT WOULD BE THE KEYBOARD/PIANO.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: