KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*TVICE'S SONG BY SONG CD REVIEW OFFICIAL KM.COM BREAKDOWN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DonGabbana

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Shocked Shocked
NEGKREYOL...WAP FEM SEZI WI.
I KNOW that I NEVER SAID that I did not like "LET'S TALK" by KREZI. THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS ON THE CD...I even said t had a KONPA KREYOL FLAVOR on there. That's why I said I loved it so much. Al checke pou we.
I said "BAGAY YO RED" was the one that I was not feeling for Krezi. Very Happy
BACK TO T-VICE
KM!

KM gen on kestyon de QUOTE semèn sa ki a la mòd Laughing Laughing Laughing Pinga ou fè Nègkreyol quote ou non Razz Razz Razz
Pou nou retounen nan sujè mizik prefere'm se Beaute dangereuse... McDonald la bon wi mais je surveille ma ligne Laughing Laughing

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great Breakdown KM!

From track #1 to #7 except for #3, I like. I would have buy the album if it was only track 1 - 7. The other tracks didn't do much for me.

However, this is a good LP. Neg yo nan business

Machiavel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looking forward to listening this CD. Thanks for the break down, KompaPat.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still trying to figure out which song (new) is my favorite on the album. Rolling Eyes Album nan gen Zam Adwat, Agoch, Lan Mitan, Sou Kote. The album is flat out amazing.

"Et Bien Se Saw Renmen An,
Se Li Menm"

Knowing Jessie, she will promote the album heavily, especially in the Antillean market with "J'Aimerais Te Revoir."

Congrats again on an awesome album.

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

3 tracks i really like..pedale kompa even though Clef mess it up at the End. Get to know me well put together i enjoy listen to that song.. Cool Santi'm ta kriye..Olivier put his heart in to that song.. nice track his voice goes with the song..its a good thing Roberto didn't sing.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

who? wrote:
Looking forward to listening this CD. Thanks for the break down, KompaPat.

Shocked Shocked Ou poko fe sa who? wap fe erreur.

Nice Job Pat .

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
belfam

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Man, i got to give it to those guys big suprise here. There was no skipping from me on this cd. My favorites are beaute, pedale kompa hoooooot track, and santi-m ta krye. This cd is making me very interested of listenning to them live and that is what i am talking about.
Great breakdown Pat!

nustyle11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: *TVICE'S SONG BY SONG CD REVIEW OFFICIAL KM.COM BREAKDOW Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="kompamagazine"]

CONS: The song placement on the cd leaves a little to be desired. "Haiti Pap Kraze", "PEDALE KOMPA", and "GET TO KNOW ME" should have all been part of the first 5 songs on the CD. Follow Richie's rule...PUT THE BEST SONGS ON THE CD ahead of everything else to get the listener's attention AS SOON AND QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

Nice breakdown, Pat

I agree with you........The song's placement could have been better arranged. Pedale Kompa should have been the first song on the album.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Machiavel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: *TVICE'S SONG BY SONG CD REVIEW OFFICIAL KM.COM BREAKDOW Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Here is the OFFICIAL KM.COM song by song breakdown of TVICE'S NEW CD. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE REVIEW to get the whole point of our review.

1) KITEM VIV: Usual Party groove song from the Vice crew...Brings nothing new to their musical repertoire. Yo fel deja an plusieu fwa. The song is more GROOVE oriented, rather than melody/catchy chorus oriented...more in the same flavor as "4 Las". Guitar groove at 3:10 mark is sick. Will rock bals. SHOULD NOT BE THE OPENING TRACK ON THE CD. PEDALE KOMPA should have been the one.

I haven't listened to the other songs yet, but I am very disappointed with "Kitem Viv." This is T-Vice's 10th song about how great T-Vice is. Enough already.

Fran7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon matin an mwen rincer yeux’m sou CD T-Vice lan…overall it’s good…Olivier Duret is a great asset…vwa misieu pa mal…bèl delivrezon nan “santi’m ta kriye”…Black Alex did his thing in “pedale konpa”. That dude is simply amazing…

My favorites songs on the album are “ayiti pap kraze” “beauté dangereuse” and “j’aimerais te revoir”…Big up to GERALD KEBREAU bassist NORMAL bou bèl kout kòd sa yo…zero’d faute JazzyG…

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: