KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Good Bye Haiti

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neg2byen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Good Bye Haiti Reply with quote Back to top

Haiti elimine nan eliminatoire coupe du monde 2014 la. We needed at least a tie to stay alive, but we lost 0-1 to a very disciplined antigua team. Haiti domintated most of the game especially the first half, but our goalie (who is supposed to be the best in France league 2) allowed a very bad goal in. SMFH
I'm stuned... I was expecting Haiti to make to at least next round with U.S.A and Jamaica.
In my opinion, this was by far our best team in a very long time. Bagay la fe'm mal anpil. I guess we'll try again for 2018 WC.

jacomo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Brother bagay sa pa fouti pi fe'w mal pase mwen. I think this is the best team we've had in at least 20 years if not more but we were just unable to score. Ever since the current crew at the soccer federation took over, we just haven't been able to get anything done. I think it's time for a new crew to take over and change the direction of our soccer program, we have the talent now we just need the right structure. I hope we do well in the next gold cup.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

until we start from scratch we will never go over that hump
you can't build a team in a hurry or by calling a few people to build a squad when needed and disappear after the competition is over, we don't really have a national team, chak kompetion se yon paket nouvo neg ou we kap paret, if ayiti is serious about something we need to start from the early age of 13, problem ayiti nou pa fe pepiniere, se pa al nan stad la al pran 2 3 jwe ki gen talen epi lague yo devan moun ki pi bien organize, nap ka jwe yon bon mitan epi nou pedi pou fizik ou bien mank kompetition...
fok nou atake problem lan nan baz..."qui veut juin prépare octobre" sinn vle gen yon chans pou 2018 se depi kounye ya poun prepare ti moun 13 14 15 ans, fe yo jwe pou 17 worl cup, under 20 world cup apresa nou ka gen chans pou jwe yon koup du monde
en 2018, si se pou sa ap rive yon leu menm st domingue nou pap ka bat
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Last edited by DONCUE_69 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That shit really hurts , i am trying to get over it , helas.. All i can say is THANK YOU EDSON TAVARES OR TABARES WHATHEVER HIS FREAKING NAME IS.. THE WORST FREAKING COACH IN THE HISTORY OF SOCCER... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

This is the first time in the history of haitian football that we have assembled a group of professionals soccer players playing in either 1st or second division in Europe and This stupid coach did the unthinkable and benched most of them.. Tell me how the F he can bench Kervens Belfort and start with Bousicout? wadefok? Bousicot wi. 30 yrs of age playing second division with Violette AC nan yon chanpyonat san structure.. and then replace him with SONY NORDE anoher NUL PLAYING who is not even playing anywhere right now..... shit again ankor .....

JOHNNY PLACIDE pran yon vye goal ,,,yes but i can leave with that..
JEAN JACQUES PIERRE played a hell of a game AVEK TOUT COEUR'L- solid as a rock in the back line mesye fe Pete Byers passe inapercu nan match la.
JUDELIN AVESKA played a good game eventhough FRANTZ BERTIN would have been a better choice, but The captain did play well
JEAN SONY ALCENAT (Tiga) had a decent game, he went up a few times and crossed some good balls.
Kim Jaggy played well- solid defense throughout the whole game
Jean Marc Alexandre fe exacteman sa yon 6 dwe fe.. , li neutralize mitan terrain , good job bro
JEAN FRANCOIS LESCINEL did a great job eventhough he was playing out of position anpil bel pass
JEFF LOUIS played a decent game, he started the game very well, but i think he tried to do too much at the end ,
JEAN EUDES MAURICE had a bad game , because he was playing out of position , but he tried his best to get in the game
KENEL PIERRE LOUIS should not have started the game , Reginald Goreux should have started or maybe have Tiga play midfield and have Goreux as right full back.
JEAN MICHEL ALEXANDRE t = oh boy.. but u know what i can t really blame him his coach gave him the start Twisted Evil

ANTOUKA.. I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE AND RESPECT FOR ALL THESE PLAYERS WHO TRIED TO BRING BACK HAITIAN SOCCER ........ But unfortunately Mr. Coach had different idea.. I could have sworn this freaking coach was playing against Haiti......

Sorry guys.. this is really hard to digest.. For once i thought we would make it to the soccer round and play competitive soccer with the likes of USA, Jamaica , oh well. Back to the drawing board.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

GRENADIERS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!! SE SA MWEN YE , SE SA MAP TOUJOU YE!

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

dalida

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sad day for Haiti man.
Jan'm tap tann pou'm al root for my team in Bresil. Shoot man.

jacomo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TotoVice, I feel your pain bro...

Waiting until the 84th minute of the game to put kervens Belfort in, was by far the biggest mistake of the game. There's no doubt that Tavares is going to get fired...you know who else needs to get fired? Dr Yves Jean Bart...ever since this guy took over as the head of the soccer federation, the soccer program has been regressing. We need a new chief at the helm and we also need a better coach than Tavares. We need to dish out the money to hire a competent coach and just like dongue mentioned, we need a serious youth soccer program.
Just like you, I'm a grenadier for life, I will be at Sylvio Cator on Tuesday cheering my boys on. I know that game on tuesday is meaningless but I still want my grenadiers to go out like champs.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
sansan29

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jacomo wrote:
TotoVice, I feel your pain bro...

Waiting until the 84th minute of the game to put kervens Belfort in, was by far the biggest mistake of the game. There's no doubt that Tavares is going to get fired...you know who else needs to get fired? Dr Yves Jean Bart...ever since this guy took over as the head of the soccer federation, the soccer program has been regressing. We need a new chief at the helm and we also need a better coach than Tavares. We need to dish out the money to hire a competent coach and just like dongue mentioned, we need a serious youth soccer program.
Just like you, I'm a grenadier for life, I will be at Sylvio Cator on Tuesday cheering my boys on. I know that game on tuesday is meaningless but I still want my grenadiers to go out like champs.

I m speechless; we should get back to the drawing board and start from scratch. As far as Dr. Dadou Jn Bart; this man is a crook and there is nothing we can do to fire his a*s. It all about fifa who kept him there 4ever.

Carmelito

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This was the best pool of players that the National team ever had.

Some peolple fought very hard for 5-6 years to get those plaayers to play for Haiti(W.Etienne and others). If we woul havwe passed this round,we might have had players in the likes of Gerald Edouard, Desmarest, Bazile, Genevois, Jean Francois to play for us. The Haitian coach was a fraud since the beginning, Why did the federation keep him for so long?

Well, we have no alernative but to start all over again.

Grenadiers alaso!

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bagay sa a fem manke jete dlo.

I was so so disappointed......I will die and will never get a chance to cheer Haiti in a world cup.

I wish I lived the days of 1974..........

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YEAP YEAP YEAP..

Dumb ass Tavares---- Yesterday Haiti won 2-1 guess who scored the winning goal KERVENS BELFORT FILS!..

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: