KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rj production

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
Rj production wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
my only problem with this rihanna chris brown saga is everybody assume only chris brown is at fault...i don't condone brutality on women, but i have a gut feeling she was asking for it and pushed the guy button to the point of no return, everybody got a breaking point, but not everyone can control it and walk away...
i do believe they both are still in love and might end up back together..while everybody asking rihanna to give the dude a "chance"
maybe she needs to stop acting like a lil spoiled brat as well
mes 2 centimes
Cool

medame yo ap vinn pou ou tale Laughing Laughing

Well medame yo ap vinn pou mwen tou paske I have had the same thought. I honestly believe that the physical abuse isn't as one-sided as she claimed it was BUT a man should always show restraint unless they are protecting a loved one or something. JUST MY OPINION.

@LK do you only feel this way about this case or ou panse nenpot fanm ka pouse yon gason bat li .

@don patizan ou menm jan ave'm mwen pa nan bat fanm si mwen pa ka deal avek ou map 2 bo deye'm epi m'ale men mwen pap leve men sou pou anyen.

owen1055

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dont any woman ever asks to be abused. As a man, if a woman is frustrating so much, I would rather leave and go be with someone else. The fact on average a women are physical weaker than men, I think it makes guy a coward for hitting a woman.

I am not saying that some women cannot be a pain and make a men want to punch something, but it still never right to hit a woman.

Chris Brown made a mistake, and it is up to her to decide if she wants to forgive him or not...

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:

@LK do you only feel this way about this case or ou panse nenpot fanm ka pouse yon gason bat li .

@don patizan ou menm jan ave'm mwen pa nan bat fanm si mwen pa ka deal avek ou map 2 bo deye'm epi m'ale men mwen pap leve men sou pou anyen.

If an individual truly knows their MATE than YES both men and women have the capability to push their mates button enough to maybe MERIT a smack BUT most of us have better judgement and self-control and we wind up cursing or we simply leave so that we don't say something we regret.

Rj production

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
Rj production wrote:

If an individual truly knows their MATE than YES both men and women have the capability to push their mates button enough to maybe MERIT a smack BUT most of us have better judgement and self-control and we wind up cursing or we simply leave so that we don't say something we regret.

i don't agree with violence but either you are a man or woman you need to show respect to your partner. it's not right for any human being to put their hands on another one but it's not OK to be disrespectful to your partner either, as much hitting is bad, everybody has their limit and once that limit is reach who knows what may happen even with self control walk away is not always that easy.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
Rj production wrote:

I agree with ladyk.

Some women do it on purpose tryin gto push a man's button so they can get hit and then try to get you in trouble.

But I believe once you loe that control it's your fault. At the end of the day you are responsible for your actions.

I tell my brothers all the time.. look, she ain't worth it and i'm not going to come see you in Jail or bail you out.

If she's pushing your buttons walk away. And if she is doing it all the time, walk away permanently. It's just not worth it.

NOW Back to Rihana giving him a second chance, it's her decision. Whatever she does or doesn't do... I couldn't care less.

Her life... her face getting F**ED UP.

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If guys u remember when the Chris-Rihanna thing happen..
It wasn't her (Rihanna) who go directly at the police..
THEY were probably in somes arguments (very physical arguments) AND someone around call the police

=> AMERICA isnt a country like Haiti where ...
A man has his total right to hit .. (sa pa fet konsa nan America)..
Rihanna pa't vle pote restrained order against him (Chris Brown).

Men bagay lan te rive lwen..
Kote an neg frappé ou si telman fo ke li => kite CICATRICE NAN FIGU'W

PLUS if CHRIS BROWN pran kouraj mande pardon, fe traitement li => se paske li rekonet ke li te koupab. If YOU aint guilty on something u wouldnt be so guilty AND begging for forginess..

And NO ISNT RIGHT FOR A MAN (OR HUMAN) TO HIT SOMEONE ELSE. VIOLENCE ISNT COOL !!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: