KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MIKA NEEDS TO RESPOND TO SPECULATIONS THAT..................
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ti-manmi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
TI MANMI

Why do you think there are MUSICIANS who hold grudges against MIKABEN? What proof do you have of that?

KM!

SEXY PAT WASSUP ina the place

Oli leaves FOR A SOLO Career ( goes back with HIS LONG TIME FRIEND that he sang with BEFORE)
and all of a sudden word from Davidoff on the NEt /since when does that guy do encouragement note and we all witness what happened after Mika's departure of KREZY Exclamation
AND of course No Notes from the vice squad Exclamation

I can NOT have VALID PROOF if I am providing an opinion ( I guess it is kind of an hypothesis)

IN ORDER FOR ME TO give you MORE VALID PROOF I have to get the NAMES oF:
the SOLO ARTIST that was called a hypocrite
and THE NAme of the 3 BAND who called this solo artist Hypocrite/the NAME of the artist that Stated that MIKABEn influence the decision
than I will have more valid proof Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked How is DAVIDOFF'S note of encouragement "connected" to THIS?

KM!

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ti-manmi wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
TI MANMI

Why do you think there are MUSICIANS who hold grudges against MIKABEN? What proof do you have of that?

KM!

SEXY PAT WASSUP ina the place

Oli leaves FOR A SOLO Career ( goes back with HIS LONG TIME FRIEND that he sang with BEFORE)
and all of a sudden word from Davidoff on the NEt /since when does that guy do encouragement note and we all witness what happened after Mika's departure of KREZY Exclamation
AND of course No Notes from the vice squad Exclamation

I can NOT have VALID PROOF if I am providing an opinion ( I guess it is kind of an hypothesis)

IN ORDER FOR ME TO give you MORE VALID PROOF I have to get the NAMES oF:
the SOLO ARTIST that was called a hypocrite
and THE NAme of the 3 BAND who called this solo artist Hypocrite/the NAME of the artist that Stated that MIKABEn influence the decision
than I will have more valid proof :lo
l:

monche pat mpa okipew
Laughing Laughing I gues this info is only between you and your secret professional

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At this point it does not matter to say the least and what would it accomplish. Olivier is a grown man and I heavily doubt Mika controls his mind that he made him leave. They might or might not have business planned but Olivier made his call and we will see what it entails.

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

D K Bess wrote:
Ou wè interview POWER SURGE bay sou OLIVIER vs TVICE la...
Si se ta MIKA ki ta di 1/4 nan sa misye di a yo tap gentan trété-l tout non.
Paske se sou li anpil moun gen force...

Men pou Power Surge mwen pa kwè gen on moun ki te ka menm pansé ke misyé te ka pousé OLIVIER kité pou jan li palé a...

DAN POURI GEN FORCE SOU MANGO\BANNANN MI...

Ou gen rezon vre wi.

Al di neg al pale a Power surge pito...paske misye pat nan voye roch kache men menm nan koze a.

dimitri_007

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well as we all know that before F' Oli Duret came to Vice; he had his relationship with Mika. He did the background vocals for Mika on select shows and etc etc.

But we all know that Mika had a strong influence in Oli D leaving Vice La.

Mika in a word is not stable at all. It will only be to his advantage pou l excite young Atis la....

Ask Mika this question for me Patrick D.?

Who helped Oli D. get his wings to fly internationally & back to the states?
Who helped Ol D to put his face on the HMI Map ?

Mika is a struggling atis ki agi avek anpil emotion; I am sure Maestro Davidoff can attest to that....

I Love the Music from Oli D & Appreciate Mika D too...
But the buzz on the streets is very accurate from Patrick D
People are talking & in Miami se pa pale.
Everyone knows that MIKA had a huge huge influence & was pushing for this to happen.

Prior to Mika it was others forming a Bad Boy band in Kendall & wanted Oli D to join the group. Bon Nouvel ouii....and that was like a year ago

[img][/img]

rocketman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ALOR OU PATA FWASE TOU OU MENM?? MIKA WE ALBUM KREZI A KOMANSE KREYE BUZZ
NAN HMI NAN ET LI MENM PAP REGLE ANYEN SO, OF COURSE HE FEELS BEING LEFTOUT
LI PAT GEN LOT CHWA KE FER BAGAY KI POU KREYE BUZZ TOU!! AND I'M NOT SAYING HE'S ALONE
IN THIS MOVE BUT I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT MIKA WAS PART OF THE OLI/T-VICE BREAK UP Exclamation Exclamation
Arrow

wallywal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

even if he did influence him so what ,he did not forced Duret to quite tvice by putting a gun on his head, Duret is a grown ass man , he made the decision to quite tvice for whatever reason, olivier duret pa ti moun piti
mwen pa kompran moun kap blame mikaben pou decision olivier duret pran
si li pran decision kite lot djazz la se paske li gin raison li et non a cause de laot moun, a moin ke Duret se yon ti moun piti, yon neg sot ki pa kon penser et pran decision pou kont li
Bien que mwen pa kon Olivier Dure personellement , mwen pa kwe misie se yon neg sot ni yon ti moun piti.People should stop blaming mikaben for the guy's decision.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: