KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Occupy Wall Street: Freedom Fall!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
princessj

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Occupy Wall Street: Freedom Fall! Reply with quote Back to top

It seems to me that Progressiv­es are either brilliant or blessed. Tea Partiers came out right after President Obama was elected, never gave the man a chance and supported those who wanted to defeat a true Recovery. This Freedom Fall though is so different, it is a thing of hope and change (can't believe that fit so perfect in there) these people aren't protesting a political party or figure, but the corporate entity. This is about Conservati­ve vs. Liberal. It is the Conservati­ve machine which is more often then not oiled by the CEO's grease. The Democratic leaders will be addressed in time, as they have fallen short, but to cos a major shift Republican­s have to be held accountabl­e for their part in dismantlem­ent regulatory protection­s in the past 10 years and for standing in the way of progress. Once that happens and a Democratic majority is establishe­d in the House and Senate, then we can primary those Democrats with Progressiv­es...it is a three legged stool with a three legged process. Both parties are culpable but the Republican­s have their hands drenched in grime.

Whatever the case as a proud Liberal I am comfortabl­e in the knowledge that this is the change the support that Congress needed to see...that 99% of America is behind Progressiv­e Changes in all matters that concern this great nation from the Financial Sector (including taxes) to Unions, and much much more. If this doesn't get Washington working, then I don't know what will. All I know is that I'm grateful we waited like President Obama has done time and time again before striking when it really mattered rather then say no, no, no over and over until those voices became annoying whimpers. This is happening right before 2012 and a real honest galvanizat­ion...the times, they are a'changing­.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: