KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Document details Martelly plan for new Haiti army
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dalida zanmi pam, you ask me how we gonna pay for it ????? Shocked
ask yourself how can we afford to pay those criminals so called peace keepers in haiti, if you think they are in haiti doing community service then ou meuleu Laughing
another question for you, do you really think these people in haiti want the country to be peaceful ????
if haiti is safe tomorrow that means they are out of a job,
the kidnapping, the killing go way deeper bro.......
pi gro problem ayiti aktuelman se blan yo

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

jacomo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
I haven't read this doc,

but rather than create an army,

I would increase the police force, and create special forces to secure borders, fight drug trafficking and thug activities.

And mwen t'ap cree on force investigatif to investigate suspected dirty cops.

Syromiel,

The more I read your posts, the more impress I get. Keep it up dear...I appreaciate your consistency on most issues.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
dalida

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
Dalida zanmi pam, you ask me how we gonna pay for it ????? Shocked
ask yourself how can we afford to pay those criminals so called peace keepers in haiti, if you think they are in haiti doing community service then ou meuleu Laughing
another question for you, do you really think these people in haiti want the country to be peaceful ????
if haiti is safe tomorrow that means they are out of a job,
the kidnapping, the killing go way deeper bro.......
pi gro problem ayiti aktuelman se blan yo

DONCUE, the reality is, we're not the one paying for it.

Of course these guys don't want peace in the country so they can stay there forever having a good life in Haiti.
You have to remember these guys come from countries that are sometimes worst than Haiti economically.

Now, If you were living in Paradise, wouldn't you want to stay there by any means necessary?

The Problem is, hw we're going to pay for it.

We're not paying for it right now. That's why i think the President sou blof ak nou.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
I haven't read this doc,

but rather than create an army,

I would increase the police force, and create special forces to secure borders, fight drug trafficking and thug activities.

And mwen t'ap cree on force investigatif to investigate suspected dirty cops.

mwen respecte sa ou di ya , but depi 1994 nap increase police li pa regle anyen pou nou, it's time to bring the army back, a well trained and professional force, ready to battle the ennemy within, (zenglendo)
those thugs have weapons that this police force can only dream about, you have to fight power with real power
after all it's constitutional, we just have to do it right.
like PHILO mentioned, the money we pay those freakin' foreign forces can be used to pay real haitian heroes to secure our cities,
nap rele aba etranje epi nou pa vle gen propre lame pa nou
they have been raping pillaging soiling our water, come on now folks
il n'y a pas de demie mesure avec les sans aveu
i would instruct those special forces to shoot to kill those zenglendo bastards
zenglendo men leopard kouri
Arrow

Let's not forget that an army is suppose to be to defend the territory against external forces... not to provide security to the population. A police force does that.

As far s weapons, what makes you think the army would have the weapons they need.

The police force has been increased here and there, but never nearly enough for the size of the population we have.

History shows that when the police force was given the support that it needed, it was successful in brining some kind of security to the population, even with the lack of ressources and when there are not enough of them.

You will always have dirty cops, we those in the states. But there is a way to deal with that. For one thing pay them more, to decrease the urge of making income illegally. Create an investigatice force and make examples out of them.

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spending $90 millions in military while we have the masses sleeping under the tents is foolish. Haiti is not going to war with anyone, so Having an army should not be a top priority right now. If we want to have an army for the sake of having one, we should do that when we can afford it. Reinforce the police force and give them tools to provide security to the masses should be the priority.
Micky just wants to have an army so he can feel secured in his position, knowing that Haitians are quick to give you coup d'etat. But having an army that he put in place can prevent that from happenning.
I bet you this army main job will be to not allow the people to protest against the government.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
Spending $90 millions in military while we have the masses sleeping under the tents is foolish. Haiti is not going to war with anyone, so Having an army should not be a top priority right now. If we want to have an army for the sake of having one, we should do that when we can afford it. Reinforce the police force and give them tools to provide security to the masses should be the priority.
Micky just wants to have an army so he can feel secured in his position, knowing that Haitians are quick to give you coup d'etat. But having an army that he put in place can prevent that from happenning.I bet you this army main job will be to not allow the people to protest against the government.

Really ? oh well it's your opinion after all
but i really think the priority should kick those "vole kabrit, rapist, kolera spreading disease" that we have as national security out of the country ASAP, in order to do so we need a force that can patrol this nation, not only port au prince but the whole nation, if national security is not a priority i don't know what it is

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE,

I don't think you are getting the point.

You do not need an army for national security.

sansan29

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
DONCUE,

I don't think you are getting the point.

You do not need an army for national security.

Siro,
the funny thing is both Brasil and Mexico tried and you see the end result especially with Mexico. Based on factual # and world military expert; the army forces would never ever solve crime in society. FADH'S won't stop kidnapping, violence etc............ waste of money that can be used to strengthen the police

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ sansan, ayiti pa brazil ak mexico, the last time i check we don't have drug cartels running haiti's slums...i don't think it's a good example to compare these countries with haiti's situation

@ siwo i do get the point, but you guys are ignoring mine, i am saying the role that onu soldiers are playing in haiti could be replaced by our own force...should i remind anyone the army is constitunional, it's not something that the president is creating out of the blues, it's not a militia force to protect the government as negdebien wants to describe it....
but hey let's agree to disagree, you don't like the idea, but i think it's necessary
epi nap kitel mache
Cool
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: