Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DID MARTELLY HAVE ANY INFLUENCE ON GRACIA'S RETURN TO U.S?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DID MARTELLY HAVE ANY INFLUENCE ON GRACIA'S RETURN TO U.S?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grenn5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nou tout ap devine... Gracia te bon zanmi preval si c te sa preval tap fel jwenn li tou..
Li pa important pou'n konnen kijan li vini
Just give him respect.. Neg saa c yon solda
Album pral soti ak ritchie, video pral fet, mass kompa pral rantre usa,,
m'santi gen yon lot bagay ki pral fet

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depute Delva is entitle to a diplomatic visa, in that case i don't think President Martelly could have done something about it.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

cuttableman21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen sispek kesyon Pat la gen yon marche a suivre deye'l Wink .Antouka mwen konnen gen plizye lot neg ki t'ap okipe plas gouvenmantal nan peyi a,ke yo pat vle bay viza diplomatik. M'ap tann detay yo

Originalsemwen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think the president had any influence on helping him obtaining the Visa. What I've heard is that he was rejected the first time he went, Some members of The Black Caucus had to intervene in order for him to get it.

Kompa-a-Gogo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Originalsemwen wrote:
I don't think the president had any influence on helping him obtaining the Visa. What I've heard is that he was rejected the first time he went, Some members of The Black Caucus had to intervene in order for him to get it.

It may be true, but it is easier for him to have the president pulling all the strings after he got rejected. In order for the black causus to know about, it would have to be someone in the higher office convincing them to take the case to the Secretary of State to make that phone call to the consulate/ambassy. Don't forget that the president is now very close to the former US president. Go figure!!! Presidan ak tou Depite pap janm di nou sak pase...Sekre Deta!!!

JFO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, whether the President vouched for him or not, he is on 1 month visa. My advise to him would be, enjoy it with your fam/kids/friends in a very civil manner, paske................................................ Exclamation

belfam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mezanmi nan kisa ti peyi-m nan ye la gras
prezidan ap bay visa li pwal fe concert
depite rantre sou visa diplomasi
pou vinn fe pwomotion pou djaz li Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Embarassed
voila le probleme du pays Rolling Eyes Question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: