KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JERSEY SHORE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: JERSEY SHORE Reply with quote Back to top

Cast:
Nicole Snooki
Mike the Situation
Dj Pauly D
Vinny
Jenny Jwoww
Deena
Ronnie
Sammie

Jersey shore in Italy --> season 4

It's JERZDAY !!! (turn on ur tv on MTV at 10pm for LIVE drama
Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Wink )

1- Who watching this popular show ??? (yes it's popular => anpil lot reality show base yo pou fe imitation yo)

2- Who's ur favorite cast member ???

3- JErsey Shore in Italy (Florence) => Eske li pote plus intellectual aspect Laughing Laughing Laughing ??? (I know ... Jersey Shore & Intellectual doesnt work together Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing )

4- WHICH cast member u will see urself as ur lover ???

5- Which one will be ur BFF ???

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Of course lots of thing what happen this episode --> its JERZDAY SHORE SO what should will expect

--> DEENA and SNOOKI hookin up => somes lesbianism moment Laughing Laughing Laughing

--> Been drunk AND forget to wear underwear (How funny it is Laughing Laughing Laughing )

--> Go on trip all the gangs (WE all love that)

The stars of the show was => SNOOKI and DEENA

Love my JERSEY SHORE for real

Whats was ur favorite moment ???

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh goodness that show is so SICK Shocked

The only 2 cast members on the show that I would maybe hang w/for about 15-20 minutes is Jenny JWowww and Vinny.
Meatballs are TRASH
Situation is looking for AIDS
Sammi & Ronni words cant explain the love that they think they have for each other Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Pauly enfin Exclamation

I know you're probably wondering why do I continue to watch such garbage...I LMAO on Thursday nights. It brings laughter on how retarded these semi fake Italian kids can be.

Haiti Shores live from Maurin Laughing Laughing

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
Oh goodness that show is so SICK Shocked

The only 2 cast members on the show that I would maybe hang w/for about 15-20 minutes is Jenny JWowww and Vinny.
Meatballs are TRASH
Situation is looking for AIDS
Sammi & Ronni words cant explain the love that they think they have for each other Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Pauly enfin Exclamation

I know you're probably wondering why do I continue to watch such garbage...I LMAO on Thursday nights. It brings laughter on how retarded these semi fake Italian kids can be.

Haiti Shores live from Maurin Laughing Laughing

This SHOW is like a Addiction gurl
U start watching it.. epi se we ou gade ou Addict nan li
Those people are HILARIOUS => Mwen ta renmen we HAITI SHORE lan wiii Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PAULY ---> is the FUNNY guy (li toujou ap dit tintin => li pa pran tet li au sery VS Mike ki se an SPECIAL SPECIES Confused Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing )
VINNY --> is the traditional italian boy (very well on family/Mama'a values)
JENNIE --> down-to-earth/ li pa manje anyen fret .. Epi li genyen tet li sou li (more than all of the others combinated)

RONNIE ---> I love the SINGLE him (because --->SAMMIE take the best part of him)
SNOOKIE --> it's the wildest girl on the bunch (but the most funny..)
DEENA ---> SMH !!! (no COMMent on her => if she's full lesbian Confused Confused )

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Who was this show --> yesterday ??!!! Confused Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

One of the best show on season 4 .. IN ITALY

Lots of Drama and Hawt reactions Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

1- JIOnni (snooki bf) come to visit her. Was sweet for the first few minutes => everything blowing up like that after 1 night Shocked Shocked Snooki was emotionnaly broke down Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

2- Finally the Jenni we used to love WAKE UP !! => this gurl always keepin its real Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing One a good friend to have close to you/ because she always gonna look up for u => but when u are in the emotionnal way.. stay away from her Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

3- Sammi gots somes points => she see how painful it was to see her relationship breakdown with Ronnie (Never to let to apologies.. Cool Sammie)

4- Mike always have a Situation for everything.. its new name its KUNG FU PANDA Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

5- PaulY D attitude is the don't care abt drama/ who care if she cryin like a retarted Laughing Laughing Laughing VS Vinny who is so more a care person

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

let's just say i banned mtv in my house, cause there is nothing educative for children.....bunch of craps, and garbage shows Arrow
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
let's just say i banned mtv in my house, cause there is nothing educative for children.....bunch of craps, and garbage shows Arrow

REAlly Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Me I don't expect to receive any education with Tv.. It just an Entertaining (bagay ou gade .. epi ou kontan ke ou pa konsa Laughing Laughing Laughing )

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: