KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK INTERNET SOLDIERS ARE CAUSING THE BAND A LOT OF HEAT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neg Thiotte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CAP - PORT MARGOT wrote:
Ti "travaye" Arly yo gentan ap eseye "shift the blame" to the media. HAHAHAHAHA...

I don't understand. Patrick is preaching the use of restraint on personal attacks, but you seem unfazed. It's as if you have a "green light".

---Ti Mitou---

Neg Thiotte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
They have fabricated the tension between NULOOK and the media....They think they can intimidate the media like they intimidate people on the board...Anyway ya degaje yo si yo panse yo ka batay ak media.. Wink

I find irony in your use of the term "intimidate". If writing a thread about the culpability of the media in creating tension between bandmates is called intimidation, wouldn't writing a thread about "those" Nu Look fans about the role they play in getting the band hated also be called intimidation? Very Happy

---Ti Mitou---

djabolo1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neg thiotte. Patrick wrote in the very beginning of the post that the guys were "employed" to carry out a task. donk si port margot rele neg yo travaye m pa we diferans lan.
the notion that a musician can put a stop to what his/her fans say or do, or is accountable for them is simply wrong. i m sure musicians talk to those fans all the time in private.they might be successful at influencing them at times to some extent,but for port margot to say that those guys ' opinion is exactly Arly's is very wrong.
The irony is some people here think Port margot is a nu look fan.one person even listed him as a soldier (travaye).this goes to show u how subjective thoughts can be.it all depens on where u find urself on the spectrum.

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg Thiotte wrote:
CAP - PORT MARGOT wrote:
Ti "travaye" Arly yo gentan ap eseye "shift the blame" to the media. HAHAHAHAHA...

I don't understand. Patrick is preaching the use of restraint on personal attacks, but you seem unfazed. It's as if you have a "green light".

Patrick rele yo "EMPLOYEES" mwen rele yo TRAVAYEUR. Se MENM bagay la. Put down the bottle. Get off my junk

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
The irony is some people here think Port margot is a nu look fan.

Djabolo

Explain yourself.

Neg Thiotte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CAP - PORT MARGOT wrote:
Neg Thiotte wrote:
CAP - PORT MARGOT wrote:

Patrick rele yo "EMPLOYEES" mwen rele yo TRAVAYEUR. Se MENM bagay la. Put down the bottle. Get off my junk

OK Brother. I put down the bottle, but I can't "get off your junk".
You've changed as a poster. It's as if you changed your ways to accommodate the "po mango" tag.
Anyway, it's your journey...

---Ti Mitou---

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg Thiotte wrote:
CAP - PORT MARGOT wrote:
Neg Thiotte wrote:
CAP - PORT MARGOT wrote:

OK Brother. I put down the bottle, but I can't "get off your junk".
You've changed as a poster. It's as if you changed your ways to accommodate the "po mango" tag.
Anyway, it's your journey...

Of course you can't, you love the warmth. Employees ARE Travailleurs, believe it or not genius. Pito ou chanje non ou to Neg Bet to better accommodate your shortcomings. How are is it to NOT understand that word? But, seriously, I don't think you're a DUMMY, you're just PLAYING DUMB paske ou peur pale direct avek KM.

I'm feeling that you wanna say something to someone but you're lacking the balls to say it like a man, if you've got a problem with what I said, then technically you should have a problem with KM as well. But you've got no balls, which explains why you can't let go of mines (your own words).

Neg Thiotte

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Port margot,
you win this argument going away. I just can't say between the jjjjj argument and the neg bet argument which one was decidedly more compelling. Tout de meme, soupson'm yo konfime.
Ou pa bezwen repon non; mwen konsede. Sere res la pou yon lot deba, pou nou pa retire plus sou topik la.

For the record, pa gen anyen mwen bezwen di Patrick ke m' pa ka articuler sou forum nan. Ceci, de 2006 a nos jours.

---Ti Mitou---

zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg Thiotte wrote:
Port margot,
you win this argument going away. I just can't say between the jjjjj argument and the neg bet argument which one was decidedly more compelling. Tout de meme, soupson'm yo konfime.
Ou pa bezwen repon non; mwen konsede. Sere res la pou yon lot deba, pou nou pa retire plus sou topik la.

For the record, pa gen anyen mwen bezwen di Patrick ke m' pa ka articuler sou forum nan. Ceci, de 2006 a nos jours.

zip... NU LOOK SOLDIER FOR LIFE... Laughing Laughing

sel bagay mwen pa kontan pou'm anplwaye epi'm pa touche...

m'ap fe menm jan ak alix... NU LOOK KALE'M LAJAN'M... Laughing Laughing

M'SYEU.. ti ayisyen gen tan pou'l bay rans enpotans wi.. Laughing

neg thiotte.. ou sonje yon le ou te di'm vin bat ou... Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: