KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PRESIDENT MICHEL MARTELLY TO APPEAR ON CNN AT 9:00PM TONIGHT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:35 am    Post subject: PRESIDENT MICHEL MARTELLY TO APPEAR ON CNN AT 9:00PM TONIGHT Reply with quote Back to top

On Wednesday, President Michel Martelly will sit opposite of Piers Morgan as a guest on the CNN news broadcast. Piers Morgan Tonight is a talk show on CNN, hosted by Piers Morgan .

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: PRESIDENT MICHEL MARTELLY TO APPEAR ON CNN AT 9:00PM TON Reply with quote Back to top

NEGKREYOL wrote:
On Wednesday, President Michel Martelly will sit opposite of Piers Morgan as a guest on the CNN news broadcast. Piers Morgan Tonight is a talk show on CNN, hosted by Piers Morgan .

good looking out bro.
it's definitely a must see tv
Cool
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the Heads Up!! I'lll be sure to TIVO this and see what our President has to say....

Coolies! Wink

Rj production

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: PRESIDENT MICHEL MARTELLY TO APPEAR ON CNN AT 9:00PM TON Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
NEGKREYOL wrote:

good looking out bro.
it's definitely a must see tv
Cool

why? NVM Laughing

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What a waste of airtime...no fault of President Martelly of course...the two questions he was asked he spoke well and showed his intellect..although he really didn't say jack.

The whole thing was a joke...you had 4 panel members on for about 5 minutes...only Donna Karen used her time efficiently and she some positives with her Haiti project.

but CNN voye fluer...it was a rush job and no real issues could've been discuessed in the manner. Rolling Eyes Arrow Arrow

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpaconvert wrote:
What a waste of airtime...no fault of President Martelly of course...the two questions he was asked he spoke well and showed his intellect..although he really didn't say jack.

The whole thing was a joke...you had 4 panel members on for about 5 minutes...only Donna Karen used her time efficiently and she some positives with her Haiti project.

but CNN voye fluer...it was a rush job and no real issues could've been discuessed in the manner. Rolling Eyes Arrow Arrow

it was a lil bit disappointing i bypass my gym time for this, cause i thought it would be a 15 minutes one on one interview with the president tackling some major issues, oh well
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gosh Darn It.. I was sooo into this TROY DAVIS coverage, I wasn't able to view.... Darn. Well thanks KC, looks like I didn't miss much any way!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: