KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JBEATZ MUSIC VIDEO FANM PAM (ADLER/KENNY DESMANGLES/FLAV)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
philosophenoir

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice project.

Everyone stays in their unique character.

If Top Adlerman didn't do what he did...I'd say the video is bad. Given that Adler is hyped dude....he acted as such.

Everyone else did a great job.....

Power to Jbeatz ....I have never seen this guy performing...He killed it.

Since his arrival he changed the way we dance, the way we listen to music.....now he is becoming a more complete artist.......and I respect and applaud him.

Prince Bobby......I have seen him...but so far I can say this is the best I've seen from him. I will go as far as saying his voice was TOP....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Btw the single is available on Itunes...just got mine!!! Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompawoolala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GOOD JOB TO JBEATZ THE VIDEO NICE AND SHORT, MORE POWER TO YOU AND THE ARTIST IN THE VIDEO.

Kryssou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love the song, love the video.. Simple and funny! Very Happy

Great job to all parties! Wink

mackeny001

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

simplicity to the max. Great job jbeatz on the production. all the parties involved did a great job. I cannot stress enough how uch i like this song....Flav, this is the best I have ever seen from you beside mesmorise....lol.......as for Top la, price Bobby and Kenny you each held your own in the song.....Jbeatz voye Philosophe fe pitit sou chante sa.....

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JBEATZ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank You KM for your comments…

I WANT TO THANK THE WHOLE CAST. My models

Especially My 2 LEADING Video Girls (the sisters). You guys killed it.

To SLY for helping me make my concept a Reality
(Very Talented Dude)

And to Kenny Desmangles, Top Adlerman, Flav and Prince bobby…

I could not have done it without y'all…

Please Stay tuned for Jbeatz Next Video on the Album
(Dance Attack)

JBEATZ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Btw the single is available on Itunes...just got mine!!! Cool

Thank you Daphnee

Karenay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fun video loved it. Top la vole video a wi. Menm fanm ta renmen gen fanm sa Laughing Laughing Laughing Catchy song and m pi renmen l pase lot ki fek soti a.

belfam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i love that song
and what a nice fun video
good job

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The album is GREAT, just got it. BON BAGAY.

TOP ADLERMANN is a BEAST (Dance Attack). Ou kwe neg sa gen yon style li pa ka chante?

JBEATZ is on the top of his game, this album proves it. His music can easily make the rotation at clubs and parties, unlike our other heavy Konpa bands' extended studio tracks (5mn30sec) min. I don't remember seeing a track that lasted longer than 4min58sec on the album, very commercial and catchy. Definitely a breath of fresh air. It could easily be put into "World Music" category, li gen anpil beats sou li ke Afriken, Antillais, Latinos kapab "vibe" avek yo. This album just put me into a mood to party when you listen to it, it definitely has its place in anyone's collection just like we always have a "winding down" album in there. This is what you listen to on the way home from work on a Friday afternoon, w'ap pran telefonn lan kanmenm pou ou fe plan pou ou soti le wap koute mizik sa yo.

Bon bagay net. 9.5/10 in its respective category.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: