KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

EARTHQUAKE IN NY/NJ

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: EARTHQUAKE IN NY/NJ Reply with quote Back to top

MY building was just swaying anyone else felt it???

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Neg2byen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thought I was the only one who felt it until all my facebok friends are talking about it. Do you know where the epicenter is?

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
I thought I was the only one who felt it until all my facebok friends are talking about it. Do you know where the epicenter is?

5.8 IN VIRGINIA 34 MILES NW OF RICHMOND, VA 87 MILES SW OF DC.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ketket

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i felt it also..while im siiting at my desk , felt like i was in a bumpy car ride...according to reports the epicenter is in Virginia...crazee smh..i was scared cuz a few months back it was on the front page of the METRo that scientist believed that an earthquake as strong as the one from today would be hitting nyc soon...and that was freaky as hell..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: