KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

AT HOW MANY SEXUAL PARTNERS DO YOU START TO PASS JUDGEMENT?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompawoolala

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YOU SEE OWEN RATHER YOU DO IT FOR THE MONEY THE POST IS ABOUT IF KNEW A WOMEN SLEPT WITH 5 DIFFERENT WHO YOU MARRY THAT WOMEN. IT'S DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU GOING TO SPENT THE REST OF YOUR WITH A WOMEN, THERE IS NO SUCH THING SPENT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH SOMEONE. IT'S A ONE DAY AT A TIME DEAL, NO ONE STICK FOR LIFE.

owen1055

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompawoolala wrote:
YOU SEE OWEN RATHER YOU DO IT FOR THE MONEY THE POST IS ABOUT IF KNEW A WOMEN SLEPT WITH 5 DIFFERENT WHO YOU MARRY THAT WOMEN. IT'S DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU GOING TO SPENT THE REST OF YOUR WITH A WOMEN, THERE IS NO SUCH THING SPENT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH SOMEONE. IT'S A ONE DAY AT A TIME DEAL, NO ONE STICK FOR LIFE.

To answer your question, Yes I would marry someone who slept with a lot guys before me. The question we are debating is at how many sexual partners do we start to question someone's judgement. I m sure that number might be different for every single one of us, but personally I would question or pause for a second if a girl told she has slept with 40-50 guys. It would make ask more questions and wonder what it is going on.

In no way I m saying people cannot change or dont deserve a real relationship bc of their sexual history, but track record do matter. People go through different phases life, but I need to know that the sleeping around is in the past.

kompawoolala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OWNEN I WILL NEVER ASK A WOMEN HOW MANY MEN SHE SLEPT WITH, BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL NOT FIND A HONEST ANSWER. IF I KNOW A WOMEN SLEPT WITH A LOT OF GUYS, AM I GOING TO SLEEP WITH THAT WOMEN, YES BECAUSE I USED TO GO TO CAFE, YES I USED PROTECTION, AND I MAY NOT TAKE THAT WOMEN FOR MY WIFE, I DON'T USED THE WORD SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE. NO MARRIAGE ARE FOR LIFE. MAYBE.

owen1055

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kompa,

I do understand marriage is for life, but most intention when they get married is that they intend to spend the rest of their life with that person. Circumstances may change things and force the two people to go their separate ways ,but I really doubt anyone gets married for just a few years.

kompawoolala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BOTHER I AGREE WITH YOU 100%, BUT I BEEN MARRIED AND DIVORCE, THAT THE REASON I CAN'T SAY I WILL SPENT THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH SOMEONE. IF I EVER GET MY MARRIED AGAIN I WILL SAY MY WIFE THAT'S ALL. BUT I ALWAYS WHICH A LOT PEOPLE TO WORK ON THERE MARRIAGE UNTIL GOD CALL YOU.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: