KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DID ANYONE CATCH STEPHEN HAWKING'S CURIOSITY DOC SUNDAY?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:49 am    Post subject: DID ANYONE CATCH STEPHEN HAWKING'S CURIOSITY DOC SUNDAY? Reply with quote Back to top

I sat on my couch for an hour sunday night anticipating a DAMN good explanation for "Why there's no need for a God".. ortherwise "Did God create the universe"? in his effort to prove that the universe created itself, the physicist claims that since time did not exist before the big bang.. God could not have existed.. say what???

Christians don't believe in a God bound by the limit of space and time... WE BELIEVE in a God that created EVERYTHING.. including TIME..

The universe started with a BIG BANG... claim scientist.. before then it was nothing but a black hole where everything was concentrated at single point smaller than a proton called the SINGULARITY.. SO IN A SENSE... that single point is what created the universe.. hmmm.. HERE GOES THE LAME CATCH.. THAT SINGLE POINT JUST POP UP IN EXISTENCE... really Confused Confused NO I MEAN REALLY..

so.. you're asking me to believe that life just "POP UP" in existence.. and you have a problem when someone tells you "NO! it did not just "POP UP", someone created it?"...

POP UP huh??? Confused

He made a brief reference of the LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE... but went right around the subject when it comes to explain who and what establish those laws...

the universe "CREATED" itself huh? I think in their effort to prove that their is no God or an intelligent mind behind this cosmic web and life that we know... scientist are on the path of PROVING that there is a designer behind it all.. if they keep on coming up with words like "POP UP".. it takes a lot of faith to believe and agree with the term "POP UP"...

come again STEPHEN.. ou sal tout po bouda'w la.. Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: