KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

"GOOD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE LASTS MINUTES, NOT HOURS"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
opium

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: "GOOD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE LASTS MINUTES, NOT HOURS" Reply with quote Back to top

According to a study conducted at Penn State, a good sexual intercourse should last about 7 to 13 minutes. What do you guys think?

Click HERE for more info.

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SHIT!! I WAS almost RIGHT...

I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS BETWEEN 3 AND 5 MINUTES... Cool

kompawoolala

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THAT'S RIGHT, I THINK IT'S ABOUT 5 TO 10 MINUTES. BUT A LOT OF HAITIAN MEN ALWAYS LYING TO THEN SELF. THEY THINK THE COULD GO FOR HOURS.

ketket

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i agree..it should be about 10 min..of course after some minutes of great foreplay!! any longer and ill be thinkin "can u hurry the F**k up Very Happy Laughing " lol

zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ketket wrote:
i agree..it should be about 10 min..of course after some minutes of great foreplay!! any longer and ill be thinkin "can u hurry the F**k up Very Happy Laughing " lol

Depi'w we yon neg fe plus ke 10 minute sou vant ou, ou met konnen ke se koko an ki pa dous.. Cool

diSip #1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
ketket wrote:

Depi'w we yon neg fe plus ke 10 minute sou vant ou, ou met konnen ke se koko an ki pa dous.. Cool

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zip frangin tu rigoles trop....lol

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
owen1055

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If I was a girl I would be piss if a guy takes forever to come with me. It says a lot about her skills and the kind of COCO she has.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

men kounye ya se geek ak nerd lan penn state ki pou dim kombien tan poum fe sou yon fanm, professeur sa do pa menm gen fanm menm.....
i say tou otan fanm lan pako satisfe yon neg pa supoze voye
Arrow
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ther's no specific time frame for these things (my deux centimes) he's satisfied/she's satisified and call it a day. Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: