KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

AT HOW MANY SEXUAL PARTNERS DO YOU START TO PASS JUDGEMENT?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
owen1055

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm    Post subject: AT HOW MANY SEXUAL PARTNERS DO YOU START TO PASS JUDGEMENT? Reply with quote Back to top

I once had a girl told me that she has slept with 19 guys, I remember right away I started not taking her seriously. She also told me that she did not start having sex until 21 and she was only 29 at the time. when I did the math quickly in my head, I realized that is almost 3 guys a year. Unfortunaly society is a little backward when it comes that, which means that number may get different reaction if it's a guy rather a girl. I dont it is right.

1. So fellas and ladies, which number a guy or a girl tell you that would make you think twice?

2. Does it even matter how many people someone has slept bc it is in the past?

3. Can you all really trust someone who slept with a number of people that we consider way too high?

zipgenel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon...

PITO'W PA DI'M..

SI'W DI'M DEUX, AS IN TWO, m'ap mouri FWET Laughing Laughing

koman? SI'M TE BEZWEN MARIE AK MACHANN BOLET mwen ta antre nan la famille ABDALAH PA BOUDA! Cool

owen1055

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zip,

ou konnen si yon fanm kouche avek 30 neg avan rive jwen, ou pap pran fanm sa a.

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

owen1055 wrote:
Zip,

ou konnen si yon fanm kouche avek 30 neg avan rive jwen, ou pap pran fanm sa a.

HELL NO! Rolling Eyes

Oh oh.. Kouman? Yo di'w se bricoleur mwen ye? Mwen la pou'm repare ak kole pyese bagay ki fin kraze ak bagay ki pedi piece?

Si'm pa konnen mwen tou pa konnen kite'm nan pa konnen'm..

Men si'm konnen m'ap met van nan voile mwen.. Cool

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know why people ask these questions......ou pap janm jwenn verite a.

Avek ki odas yon fi pral di w li kouche ak plus ke 5 neg?
Se commerce li tap fe?

Yon neg di yon fi ke li te kouche ak plus ke 5 fi.....conclusion: vagabon fini.

If I'm asked a question like this.....se ou bien mwen di w e ou 3....ou bien mwen vire w tounen w san mwen pa reponn ou.

Paske apres 2 partenaires....tout lot chiffre pa bon...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:
I don't know why people ask these questions......ou pap janm jwenn verite a.

Avek ki odas yon fi pral di w li kouche ak plus ke 5 neg?
Se commerce li tap fe?

Yon neg di yon fi ke li te kouche ak plus ke 5 fi.....conclusion: vagabon fini.

If I'm asked a question like this.....se ou bien mwen di w e ou 3....ou bien mwen vire w tounen w san mwen pa reponn ou.

Paske apres 2 partenaires....tout lot chiffre pa bon...

x..
sa vle di si'l di li te gen deux w'ap reziye? Laughing

MWEN MENM SOU'W DI'M epi'm verifye ke'w te gen yon sel.. THEN OU SE FANM MAWRYAJ.. men si'w di'm E'M VERIFYE KE OU TE GENTAN AU PLURIEL.. THEN OU SE FANM "PLACE" Laughing

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Brother nan laj mwen kote ka pran pression...

Mwen pa nan verifier.....mwen fè coeur.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
owen1055

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:
Brother nan laj mwen kote ka pran pression...

Mwen pa nan verifier.....mwen fè coeur.

What you dont know can't hurt you...

Wouldn't you rather know what kind of person you are dealing with when it comes to sex? Later in the relationship, if it not a one time thing, you may get surprise. Specially with facebook and all the other social media outlets, you may find out she slept with of the guys that are her friends. Why are you having her pictures with you at all these crazy places, half of the guys are saying to themselves they got her after just a couple drinks.

I dont want to know but I want to have an idea.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It doesnt matter to me! All I care about is that you can work your tool the right way and if that has not been affected by your past then I dont care to know, cause we all have a past.

I say, any guy/girl that is so worried about the number of partners your g/b friend has been with in the past should really start looking for virgins or better yet someone that has never dated or even been kissed. No judments.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

leu se gason ki passe plizye fanm, yo relew yo macho, bon jenjan....poukisa si yon fanm passe kek neg nou meme gason nou paka tretel menm jan....gen fanm ki pa gen chans ak relation, ou bien fanm sa pako jwen sa lap cheche ya, but sa pa vle di li se yon rat pou sa.....
depi fanm lan ou ka trust li epi feeling passe what happened in past stay in the past
epi tou ou paka gason pou mande fanm, cherie combien menaj ou te genyen avanm Laughing
Cool
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: