KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2 Dominicans raped and killed a Haitian Student!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neg2byen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: 2 Dominicans raped and killed a Haitian Student!!! Reply with quote Back to top

iReport — Where is the JUSTICE? why are they treating Haitian like Dog, strash, slave? most of country look at HAITI like shit, This young Haitian girl was studying at the UTESA Unversity, she just went to rent an appartement, she just paid 18.000 pesos, they told her to come back to receive the receipt of the contract, when she came back.. she was rapped and killed by two dominicans . one of them was the owner of the appartment, the condoms that they wore to rape her they dropped them on her , look at her in this picture , it was on july 12th they found her on july 13th In Dominican republic(Hipodromo), my friends this is really bad. we need justice for Haitian Nation , they really treat Haitian like dog in Dominican republic, they killed students, workers, for money, they abuse Haitian a lot, i want the Haitian politics to stop fighting for the power just focus on the future of the Haitians youngsters, the children of HAITI are dying and having problems in the dominican rep.ECT... We need changement, Help, we need university in our country we wanna stay to study at home. so that we don't receive those humilations from other Nations. its time , its time, for changement. HAITI for Christ , Christ For Haiti we won't fade away. eventhough we are having bad time, but everything gonna be okay, thanks **RIP Rooldine Lindor**, love you MY COUNTRYWOMAN. i can't stop crying when i heard that the knife just joined my veins. we are all HAITIAN. love you , love you. may the lord save you.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-635424

XXplosive

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jan photo sa ap circule nan tout media, mwen pral we si Haitien ki Saint-Domingue ak Haiti pral just rete konsa kite bagay sa passe san protestation. Gade tout pale ampil ki te fet nan USA ak dame yo di ki tuye pitit li et ki soti innocent..... Bagay sa trop anraje

dalida

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is sad. But at the same time, you have to look at it as an isolated case.
because that that happens in Haiti every day, where women get raped with no Justice. And i also believe This guys would rape their Dominican Country women the same way they Raped that Haitian girl.

Put that out the way, i know the treatment is bad for our brothers in Dominican republic, but we should blame our government for not creating opportunities for our people to stay home or to be able travel to a country where they would be treated fairly.

I never go on vacation to Dominican Republic and i don't think i ever will.

Last edited by dalida on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

daphnee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dalida wrote:
This is sad. But at the same time, you have to look at as an isolated case.
because that that happens in Haiti every day, where women get raped with no Justice. And i also believe This guys would rape their Dominican Country women the same way the Rape that Haitian girl.

Put that out the way, i know the treatment is bad for our brothers in Dominican republic, but we should blame our government for not creating opportunities for our people to stay home or to be able travel to a country where they would be treated fairly.

I never go on vacation to Dominican Republic and i don't think i ever will.

I concur. Additionally, I understand some people's sentiment in not wanting to go to the country out of protest on how our people are being treated but let's be consistent with it. We have children and women that are being raped like it's a past time by some Haitian men especially the "bonns" and nothing comes of it. How many domestic violence situations/murders/crimes are swept under the rug over in the motherland? Btw, I have been to DR and talked to some Haitian employees/students and friends over there who told me how there are Haitians that come over there and treat them way worse than the Dominicans and have even renounced their Haitian ancestry when confronted by a fellow Haitian. He was actually proud to see how some of my Haitian friends and myself were there and proud to say we were Haitian. Idk it's a catch 22 situation. Of course I would rather have my fellow Haitians being treated in the utmost respect and humanely but si lakay pa Bon kijan wap vinn sou lot PEYI?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Family/Friends are planning our annual vacation and it's down to DR, Puerto Rico and Vegas. It's situations like this that keep me from wanting to spend my money in the DR, even though I have some very close Dominican friends who've been urging me to go.

Daph and Dalida, your points are well-taken, but it's always something...it's never ending!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: