KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LISEZ BIEN, MONSIUER LE PRESIDENT!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nounoune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: haitianone Reply with quote Back to top

Trust me...the US are watching keenly...and you are mistaken..." tell me who you hang with...and I'll tell you who you are"...it's the law of the world.

What would be more easier.. re-assuring public opinion, or lying to oneself in order to keep good personal ties? I saw your email in your profile, and if you have the heart...I would love to share info just sent to me just recently Wink

Dissolving parliament?? Right the same parliament that was legally elected as he??? hnmmmmm Dictatorship is not exactly popular now is it??? Although wishful thinking Wink

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nounoune

As usual the US does good double talk did you read this comment

Quote:

« Nous avons une coopération très active dans le domaine de la sécurité et de la justice. Nous allons la poursuivre pour aider au développement des institutions haïtiennes », a par ailleurs indiqué Jon E. Piechowsky qui a précisé que la DEA est « invitée » par le gouvernement haïtien. « Nous sommes les invités du gouvernement. Nous avons une coopération étroite avec la PNH », a-t-il dit, rejetant les allégations d'instrumentalisation de la DEA à des fins politiques, comme le prétend l'ex-commissaire de police Guy Phillipe.

The US is a guest in the domaine of the PNH, since when the US is ever a guest in Haiti. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That is so funny and you believe that!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is what you use to discredit the President for propaganda, this is not propaganda they just admitted what Micky meant to say they were a guest in the vetting. Seriously though, Micky should be careful but other then that they are GUESTS!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love the US and they are real good and the President need at times to use the right words but we all know he was not wrong!!!! Cool

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: haitianone Reply with quote Back to top

Nounoune wrote:
Trust me...the US are watching keenly...and you are mistaken..." tell me who you hang with...and I'll tell you who you are"...it's the law of the world.

What would be more easier.. re-assuring public opinion, or lying to oneself in order to keep good personal ties? I saw your email in your profile, and if you have the heart...I would love to share info just sent to me just recently Wink

Dissolving parliament?? Right the same parliament that was legally elected as he??? hnmmmmm Dictatorship is not exactly popular now is it??? Although wishful thinking Wink

Trust me, the US help put Micky here and they ain't about to throw him out for what? What other choice is there in Haiti Lavalas, INITE, and GRANDMA.

Email me the stuff I would love to read it!!!

Nounoune, cherie read between the lines this article what is this nonsense GUEST. You are right Micky should not be assuring not folks that others are vetting anybody but I was told from many folks those camps in the province are backed by the CIA and personally got no problems with that at all. Le Nouveliste played along at the same time read the between the lines and see what is truly going on here.

Nounoune, I do agree Micky's people at times say stupid things but the overall game plan has not changed.

Please do not refer to this parliament as duly elected, we don't know that and given how some if not the majority won with electoral fraud written all over that chamber I can assuredly say it would make more sense to dissolve this parliament and have one elected by the people or if not one that does not interfere with the president in running the country. Haiti is not a democracy it is a joke so to make it work lets get over that.

It is gonna happen this Gousse move is predictable, and yes I do believe the GUEST had a good hand in this and trust me I love the GUEST!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

What dictatorship? Two months there will be another election, will it be clean, probably not, but who cares. Apparently, this parliament is comprised of obstructionists in it so have another election and remove them. It is permissible under the constitution and have a parliament duly elected by the people or whatever.

Nounoune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: this Reply with quote Back to top

This coming from the same person who was sooooooooooo sure Rouzier would be PM Laughing

U got mail (sorry I was typing so fat I know there are typos)

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: this Reply with quote Back to top

Nounoune wrote:
This coming from the same person who was sooooooooooo sure Rouzier would be PM Laughing

Well, I was politiking then but seriously this stuff come on cherie did you read the article, it made it clear the double talk going on here. Micky did a big no no and they made it clear they are active but not active enough. Come on cherie, pas fem sa ou konnen bagay yo. You are no dummy when you see something like this you know what is going here.

Nounoune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: how about Reply with quote Back to top

meet me on messenger... You fail to acknowledge the PNH source who stated who was released for abandoning his post...and who were released for narco reasons Wink

that is can you messenger at work?

dalida

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: this Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Nounoune wrote:

Well, I was politiking then but seriously this stuff come on cherie did you read the article, it made it clear the double talk going on here. Micky did a big no no and they made it clear they are active but not active enough. Come on cherie, pas fem sa ou konnen bagay yo. You are no dummy when you see something like this you know what is going here.

I really i understand H1 is living in a dream world when it comes to Haiti. Very Happy

According to Haitian1 Rouzier is Haiti premier ministre.

I shouldn't take you too seriously when you give your opinion h1.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: