KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Rouzier Made $1,250,000 in 2010 and Paid Only $600 in Taxes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
jeancelestin wrote:
jeancelestin wrote:
M RAYI LE NAP PALE TENTEN KONSA
OU NEG PWAL PREMIER MINISTRE LI PAKA BAY OU PASSPORT POU LI MONTRE KOTE LI VWAYAJE, PASSPORT LI BAY LA SE OU PASSPORT KI PA GEN OKEN SOT SOU LI ET PI LI PA ET PI GADE TAX OU NEG PEYE ET PI MICKY MENM LI GENTAN AP VIN TAXE LAJEAN DIASPORA?
MEZANMI, FOK OU HONNETE AVEK TET NOU
POKO GEN GOUVEMAN, MICKY PRAN DECISION POU LI TAXE CALL AVEK LAJEAN KI PWAL AYITI, SE PA POSSIBLE
THE FUNNY THING THE DECISION IS MADE WIHOUT CONSULTATION
ET PI NEG LA PA PEYE TAX, ET PI NOU DAKO Shocked
SO NOBODY PAYS TAXES IN HAITI, BUT DIASPORA KAP EDE FANMI LI GEN DWA PEYE TAXES, RIGHT? Razz
DE TOUTE FACON, MICKY KOMANSE TRES MAL.

MON CHE, AFTER ALL, OU PAKA TELMAN KRITIKE NEG LA
NEG SA YO KI LA CHAMN KAP PALE LA, YO FE PI MAL
EVERYBODY IS DOING IT, SO WHY SHOULD I BLAME THE GUY?
SI SE MISIE KI GEN KONPETANS, BA NEG LA JOB LA ET PI LA PAIX
M PANSE MR ROUZIER GEN DWA FE TI ERRE, BUT MISIE PA OU MOVE NEG DAPRE SA MWEN TANDE
MON CHE, TOUT MOUN FE SA AYITI. SE GOUVEMAN KI SIPOZE JERE BAGAY KONSA
NEG LA CHAMN YO SE YO JOB MINISTRE YAP CHERCHE, THEREFORE YO GEN DWA GEN PWOBLEM PA YO AK MR ROUZIER
VOTE NEG LA DEPI LI KALIFIE, TOUT KONDISION REMPLI
MON CHE, MWEN PAKA BLAME NEG LA, AFTER ALL
SI NEG LA REMPLI TOUT KONDISION, BALI JOB LA

Are you quoting yourself to disagree with yourself?

OF COURSE NOT! AFTER A NEW LECTURE OF THE SITUATION, MWEN ALTERE POSITION MWEN UN PEU
M KWE OU KON SA, MA KOME Cool
OU PA JANM WE SA, SYRO Cool
MA KOME, M PA KON SI OU KON SA. EN POLITIK, PA GEN ANYEN KI STATIK, MA KOME. IN LIFE, MENM Cool
SI GEN MWEN NOUVELLES DONNEES KE MWEN VIN GEYEN KE PA MWEN PA TE GENYEN, THEREFORE, MWEN GEN DWA CHANJE POZICION MWEN Cool

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah in politics, they call that flip flopping.

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
yeah in politics, they call that flip flopping.

OK, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT, IN POLITICS?
I DID NOT KNOW THAT I WERE A POLITICIAN AND AS SUCH I HAD TO COMPLY TO THE STANDARDS OF A POLITICIAN? ? Very Happy Cool
ACTUALLY, IT IS CALLED " CHANGING ONE'S POSITION" AFTER RESEARCH, MY KOME Cool
IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY WHEN THERE ARE VOTES AND OTHER STUFFS GOING IN POLITICS Cool
FLIP FLOPING IS MORE LIKE YOU HAVE A POSITION ON A SUBJECT LIKE ABORTION OR SCHOOL SYSTEM AND THEN LATER DURING A DEBATE OR AN INTERVIEW, YOU CHANGE YOUR TONE FOR YOU ADVANTAGE
SE PA SA MAP FE LA, MA KOME
M GEN DWA CHANJE POZISION MWEN LEM VLE A PARTIR DE DONNEES KE MWEN GEN NA MEN MWEN
PASKE M PA POLITICIEN DE CARRIERE. M PA GEN OU ELECTORAT POU LA REN KONT Smile Cool

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JC, You are the one who made the allusion to politics first, not I.

And secondly,

maybe next time you should wait until you have all the information to form an opinion.

In the meantime, you can continue having a conversation with yourself.

You won't get any objections from moi! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

pipirite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is what Mr. Rouzier had to say...

"Today I say before the nation that the only thing that I have is my name and my reputation. Every year for 30 years I do my tax declaration, for those who do not do it, let me explain how it works. Every month when my company which is called Sun Auto, which is based in Tabarre, pays its employees, it makes a withholding at source for the State. So when the Sun Auto has paid my salary, it has withdrawn the part which is for the State and which is delivered each month to the DGI. At the end of the year, I make my final declaration, and I submit it to the DGI, at that time, the inspector determines if the amount collected is higher or lower, that's how every year, the DGI, is asking me to pay an additional amount that is never less than 218.000 gourds.

For example, last year [2010] I touched 2,915,250 as salary, the Sun AUTO has taken 517.000 gourds on this amount hat have been given to the DGI, at the end of the year when I made my definitive statement, the DGI, asked me to pay 233.000 gourds supplementary, and this is what I did on January 31, 2010. In all, last year I paid to the DGI 750.000 of tax on my wages. For SUN AUTO, between the customs and DGI, my company has paid 112,420,700 gourds and 57 cents of tax. I hope that the press will take this information and that it will inform everybody from here and abroad that there are still consequent Haitian in the country, who invest in theit country, who love their country and which have decided to live without magouille..."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: