KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SEX ADDICTION!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Oo Shocked Laughing

Se fot medanm yo kounye a si neg yo cheat?..lol Laughing

Et leu se medames yo ki cheat et yo di Se paske mari yo or significant other ki pa treat yo the same?

Sa nou di nan k sa? What if she really says cherie I messed up and I need some help, would you stand by her side?

tout sa nan jwet la...

mwen pap janm di ke pa gen neg ki responsab ke madanm yo al pran lot neg sou yo... off course gen de fanm se "ti foli freak" yo genyen.. yo te met gen yon mari ki gen 32 zozo k'ap konyen yo 24 heures de temp par jour... y'ap still koupe ak gerant lakou an...
konsa gen de neg tou, menm si madanm yo t'ap fwote krek nan figu yo 24/7 y'ap still konyen ak ti bonne nan...

that being said...
from what we know, man are mostly the one to cheat... and sometimes they cheat is because the woman they married is colder than the rocky mountains.. those women look great at walmart, but in the bed are a complete turn off...

Couples that last, are not the couples with the most money, but the couple that put sex at the top of every list... in order word, couples who ppppp for no reasons at all will be the last one standing.. Cool

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Addiction to sex is not a problem to me.

If you'ore addicted to sex that's fine. As long as you're addicted to having sex with me.

This idea of being addicted to sex and then you have to be having sex to 10,000 women to me sounds more like an addiction to cheation, rather than being addicted to sex itself.

And it's a way for people not to take responsibility for their actions, like everything else in this country, it's always somebody else
s fault.

to zip:

Yes, the ladies need to keep the bootie available all day all night. That's easier said than done, especially when there is a lot to be done.

Advice to the wise: the least tired your woman is, the more you are likely to enjoy the bootie. So... help her around the house and witht he kids.

YOU HAITIAN MEN HEARD!!!!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

all i am saying is spice it up in the bedroom once in awhile, otherwise problem problem, that goes for both genders.....medame yo konn neglije vre apres yo finn marye, ou bien fe pitit, but mesye yo konn boring tou, take the time to really satisfy your partner, explore more, be creative, and most importantly forplay si yon neg paka fe sa eh bien piyay pou philo .... Laughing

owen1055

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Men and women look at sex differently and that is the reason for most of the problems. Men look at sex as a separate entity from the relationship, which is the reason why most men can have sex even when they are upset at their significant others. His emotion and sex are not connected. He may not be happy with his woman, the physical attraction will remains, and that is all he needs to have SEX.

Most women on the other hand need to be happy in the ralationship. Their emotion are completely connected with the sex. A woman's vagina shuts the minute she is not happy or frustrated with any aspect of the relationship. More often than not a woman not wanting to have sex has nothing with whether she is still attracted to the guy or not. Some things that cause the vagina to shut faster than the bank at 6, not getting help around the house, not feeeling appreciated, being ignored, no romance,she is not feeling sexy (dont forget it is the man's job to make his girl feels sexy) and unstable financial situation. Even if her man is the hottest guy on the planet, his penis will be like a repellant to her vagina.

The point is sex is a celebration of the relationship to most women. For us most guys, sex is just another way to get off.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Owen,

Sheesh... I know that men and women don't see sex the same, but that is a cold way to view sex.

I understand that you might not feel all the emotions with everybody.

But I want to believe that with that special someone, sex is more than just another way to get off.

Otherwise man... you guys are missing out on a lot... sad existence.

owen1055

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
Owen,

Sheesh... I know that men and women don't see sex the same, but that is a cold way to view sex.

I understand that you might not feel all the emotions with everybody.

But I want to believe that with that special someone, sex is more than just another way to get off.

Otherwise man... you guys are missing out on a lot... sad existence.

Sex with someone special is a lot better than having sex with anyone. What I m saying is that sex is just sex to most men. It has no deeper meaning than just a few minutes of feeling good.

Syro,

Do you think most men dont cheat bc of some moral value or they dont cheat out of fear? The fear of losing their losing their significant other. I think most men don't cheat out of fea. A man who wants to sleep with this beautiful woman he sees walking down the street does not means he does love his wife, girlfriend, or fiance.. That woman just represents of few minutes of pleasure.

kattdakitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:

LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER, IF A WOMAN UNDERSTAND THAT SHE HAS TO KEEP THAT LEG OPEN FOR HER SIGNIFICANT OTHER, INSTEAD OF PUTTING A LOCK ON IT till jesus christ returns!! Rolling Eyes

...on the flip side, a woman could keep that leg wide open nad punani avaliable to her significant other 24/7, that person would still lurk around elsewhere. There are never reasons, but EXCUSES, to cheat... Life would still not be that easy ... Wink

To answer Daph's question: I do believe that one can be a sex addict which is totally different from "bouzandri."

KREOLA

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se nan lide yo sa ye!!!

Mpap pran sa nan main okin neg Mad

Ou **** vagabon, tout fanm se fanm ou yo ye epi wap vinn di se maladi addiction ou ginyin...tchuiiip

Paragraphe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: SEX ADDICTION!!! Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
So here's the scenario ladies and gents:

Your significant other has cheated on you whether it be physical, emotional or whatever and then they tell you they're going to treatment because they obviously have a problem.

Do you believe them? Do you think there is such a thing as a sex addict and that they need to go through some type of rehabilitation? Or do you think it's just some lame old excuse made up by people to try and cover their arrsse?

your thoughts? Cool
Sex addiction is very real and far more common than we allow ourselves to believe.

Addiction: Compulsive need for and use of a habit-forming substance (as heroin, nicotine, or alcohol) characterized by tolerance and by well-defined physiological symptoms upon withdrawal; broadly : persistent compulsive use of a substance known by the user to be harmful

Now that you have read the definition of addiction ask yourself how many of your friends you know can go for a week without sex or masturbation?

I don't know many people that can and neither do you if you are truly honest with yourself

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: