KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROUZIER TOMBE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dalida

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Benny Blanco wrote:
Uneducated people who become elected Presidents as well... Because any wise President would not produce a used car salesman as a Prime Minister!!
dalida wrote:
I don't know if that's good or bad.
I was a little skeptic when i see his tax record but at the same time who pays tax in Haiti?

If these guys did not ratify Mr Rouzier because of jobs, it's a shame. This is what happens when you have uneducated people decide who govern a country.

This is sad sad sad.

Benny I mean that for the Presidents they voted for also. That's why we're not getting anywhere.

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it's a game they r playing
the preval government is still
running the country till the
new one comes on board
it's a delay tactic to put their
hands on the aid money

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

diasporadyol wrote:
it's a game they r playing
the preval government is still
running the country till the
new one comes on board
it's a delay tactic to put their
hands on the aid money

The sad part of this mess, the US government in private meeting DC told me him it would advisable to pick BelleRive as PM so they won't delay the process and keep the projects with IHRC going smoothly. Well, the early comments by Rouzier and the INITE block truly did them in and now Micky may not have a choice so personally to me he better pick his cousin BelleRive and move on.

Personally, BelleRive would have been my PM because of a political reality here and Micky learned something here not all is lost. The option is still on the table. That is me

Now, what and how these mofo conducted themselves in the Parliament is disgrace. They adjourn and they pull this shit wow, and they supposedly judging the man without even court documents to provide proof their allegations against Rouzier. It will come to light the tax allegation was an outright lie. The Parliament are not trier of facts. Secondly, I was always under the assumption the Court system and including Haiti is only source to make valid determinations if someone meet the legal requirements for office no politicians. Of course the Constitution say nothing of the process and one could interpret the CEP making that decision but Jesus they are so corrupt.

Personally, I would dissolve this parliament and get new elections going and many of these makats should be tribunal for their actions and violence they committed during the election cycle.

Ekzaamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Antouka Prezidan an merite mete Dlo nan Divin li paske depi misye moute a se sou polemik li kanpe e misye gen de nèg sou kote li kap deranje'l anpil.
Bill Clinton te mande misye pou li kenbe Bellerive misye pa tande, Prezidan an gen 3 depite ki soti nan repons peyizan, Preval mine cham'm nan ak Nèg INITE pou li ka rete nan peyi a donk li bloke tout mwayen nouvo gouvènman an.
Antouraj prezidan an di ke yo pap negosye kras pos ministeriel, donk kisa nou ka ofri GPR pou li kite yon premye minis pase.
Nan ka Rouzier a gen aparans konfli interè ki te vizib
Donk prezidan an merite kanpe Kanpay elektoral ke lap mennen depi lè li konnen ke li finn elu a. Ou bezwen gen yon diskou ki ka rasanble moun pito ke koze batay ak la gè sa a.
Bellerive se yon rat ki konn anpil bagay nan zafè leta a donk diskite ak misye avan ou voye yon lot neg vinn kase bèk li devan paleman-an.
Pa bliye gen eleksyon ki gen pou fèt pou renouvèlman senatè si mwen pa twompem jou nèg sa yo konte, si pa gen gouvènman ak KEP sa ki pral fè dat yo pa respekte donk ou ka tou debarasew de yon seri de nèg kap bloke tou.
Pa bliye tou ke blan an ki te di 1e tou prezidans la pat bon te kite tout nèg INITE kite moute nan magouy yo pase san li pat bloke yo, donk tout nan dada'w kounye a.
Antouka se ou ki prezidan, tout sa map rete tann se 100 premye jou ou yo paske mwen wè ou mal Kòmanse anpil e mwen pap pran kras eskiz paske ou te konnen ki kote ou tap antre.
Good luck

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: