KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SEX ADDICTION!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: SEX ADDICTION!!! Reply with quote Back to top

So here's the scenario ladies and gents:

Your significant other has cheated on you whether it be physical, emotional or whatever and then they tell you they're going to treatment because they obviously have a problem.

Do you believe them? Do you think there is such a thing as a sex addict and that they need to go through some type of rehabilitation? Or do you think it's just some lame old excuse made up by people to try and cover their arrsse?

your thoughts? Cool

Last edited by daphnee on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you're my girl, and you're addicted to sex....you'll have sex with me all day all night.

If you go elsewhere....gen problem.

Taleu wap di se lwa ki gate w.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dalida

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Problem is, Only celebrities have sex Adiction.

Look, Men Just love to have sex. It has nothing to do with addiction.

I never heard a female addicted to sex. Have you?

Maybe men were made to have one woman Laughing

Medam pa ving kouri deyem non. Very Happy

princess fia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:
If you're my girl, and you're addicted to sex....you'll have sex with me all day all night.

i like the above lines ou pran nan kou sa deja kijan"w fe konnen Laughing Wink

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You're addicted to sex? great, we can have sex more often... depi se neg deyo w'al fe taye'w se bouzen ki nan ko'w.

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

princess fia wrote:
philosophenoir wrote:

i like the above lines ou pran nan kou sa deja kijan"w fe konnen Laughing Wink

No ma soeur..pas encore.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zipgenel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

With all due respect, thats bullshit!!

It's always us men that are addicted...

SOMETIMES I ask myself, why would a man cheat on a beautiful piece like Halle Berry? well it's simple.. these women are sexy in the streets but COLD as hell in the bedroom..

Some women after they get married thinks that it's only about cleaning the house, cooking, and take care of the children that makes them a wife.. EVERYTHING COMES before sex... WELL GUESS WHAT? keep your coochie to yourself, find a bank near you and deposit it in a safe box...

LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER, IF A WOMAN UNDERSTAND THAT SHE HAS TO KEEP THAT LEG OPEN FOR HER SIGNIFICANT OTHER, INSTEAD OF PUTTING A LOCK ON IT till jesus christ returns!! Rolling Eyes

owen1055

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
With all due respect, thats bullshit!!

It's always us men that are addicted...

SOMETIMES I ask myself, why would a man cheat on a beautiful piece like Halle Berry? well it's simple.. these women are sexy in the streets but COLD as hell in the bedroom..

Some women after they get married thinks that it's only about cleaning the house, cooking, and take care of the children that makes them a wife.. EVERYTHING COMES before sex... WELL GUESS WHAT? keep your coochie to yourself, find a bank near you and deposit it in a safe box...

LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER, IF A WOMAN UNDERSTAND THAT SHE HAS TO KEEP THAT LEG OPEN FOR HER SIGNIFICANT OTHER, INSTEAD OF PUTTING A LOCK ON IT till jesus christ returns!! Rolling Eyes

Dang... I do think a few women do that, they slow the sex down after they have their men. I also think it is almost against everything the way men are set up to operate. To most men, sex and love are not connected.. I am saying it is an excuse for anyone to cheat, but I do think it is a lot harder for men to stay faithful. Almost all men dont sleep around not because they believe it is wrong, but rather they are scared of losing their signifincant other. I almost certain it is the same for women, but I dont care how beautiful and sexy someone is, we all want some fresh meat after a while. I love steak but I really dont want to eat steak for the rest of my life.

Do I or would I cheat on my girl, the answer is a definite NO. The reason why I dont cheat is because I dont want to lose what I have, dont want to hurt her, and I sure would feel bad if she were to do the same. I dont cheat out of fear rather than some moral obligation.

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen dako avek Zip, des fois depi medam yo fin marye yo pran yon lock yo mete nan bouboun yo ap bay eskiz tout la jounen...oui je suis fatigue nap kon'n joj.

Wap mande tet ou pou kisa Arnold cheat avek yon fanm led konsa, pou kisa Tiger cheat avek yon paket fanm sayo des fois se fot neg yo des fois se fot madanm yo tou.

Rehab la se yon porte de sortie ke Hollywood ki invete'l pou fe eskiz pou star avek politisyen yo.

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oo Shocked Laughing

Se fot medanm yo kounye a si neg yo cheat?..lol Laughing

Et leu se medames yo ki cheat et yo di Se paske mari yo or significant other ki pa treat yo the same?

Sa nou di nan k sa? What if she really says cherie I messed up and I need some help, would you stand by her side?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: