Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - TI JOE ZENNY DID SOMETHING THAT OTHER BAND LEADERS SHOULD...
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI JOE ZENNY DID SOMETHING THAT OTHER BAND LEADERS SHOULD...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stallion25

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeancelestin wrote:
mande JUNIOR ki ane sa te fet et kiyes ki tap fe fet la?
mon che oh!
Junior mesi, papa
Misie ki kanpe li di bagay sa? Shocked Confused
s

sa'w ginyen min ak junior paske patner pako pale ou gintan sou defans siman djaz ak junior pa mache nan minm koulwa Laughing Laughing

le monde est gouverne par de tout autres personnages que ne se l'imaginent ceux dont loeil ne plonge pas dans les coulisses

G.I.F.G

GAZZMAN IS FREAKING GREAT HA HAA HA HAA HAA

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Give credit when Credit is due !

ONce upon of time In montreal t-vice MIca ben( promoter :Base) had a concert
all of a sudden Pepper spray attack Shocked
Then a Band called Kompa Kreyol ( promoter st -fort) Razz had a concert a few months after and said " that the concert is Free please keep your ticketin order to get reimbursed because we hurd about the Pepper spray attack so we are giving you a free concert Very Happy

la morale :
Arrow give credit when credit is due encoureage the people who do the right THING this way the action can be repeated Razz
Arrow keep your ticket Razz Laughing
Arrow also Monsieur de Boston ,I respect you but please , stop mentioning kreyol la or kompa kreyol or ti-joe because seems that you are becoming to bias now Exclamation
just an opinion

keep smiling and a postive attitude Razz
bye Smile

Gladmy Spring valley33

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Monchè Junior,sa k'ap pase jodi a la menm?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sassoune

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmm! What I remember from that day was that it was my party! And that was a huge financial lost!!! Yeah it was a grand and wonderdul gesture, but a tough one for me financially! Shocked

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sassoune wrote:
Hmmmm! What I remember from that day was that it was my party! And that was a huge financial lost!!! Yeah it was a grand and wonderdul gesture, but a tough one for me financially! Shocked

sorry for your financial lost Sassoune; but why that party was advertized as a CD release party when you guys knew the cd wasn't ready yet?
If I were in ur shoes that night, mtap di Tijoe " mon ami, nou pap ka fel gratis net non ti papa" Laughing
anyways, I'm sure you have learned from the mistakes Wink

ZENGLEN PI RED

zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sassoune wrote:

hey... pour gagner il faut perdre une partie... Laughing Laughing

ti joe se politicien... m'ap pawrye ave'w se paske misyeu konnen ke se sassoune ki t'ap fe bal la, ki fe'l di tout moun gratis...

misye di sassoune wa tire'l kob la yon lot jou... Laughing

epi li pran tout credit a.. Razz

Sassoune

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

See that where you gotta it wrong! The manufacturer told us that the CDs would be ready for the date, and a glitch happened with the factory. Why would we advertise an album release party if we knew the cds wouldn't be there? Think about the nightmare it would be for us to handle that crowd? Serioulsy, no one woulwillingly do something like. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to throw parties after that!

zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sassoune wrote:
See that where you gotta it wrong! The manufacturer told us that the CDs would be ready for the date, and a glitch happened with the factory. Why would we advertise an album release party if we knew the cds wouldn't be there? Think about the nightmare it would be for us to handle that crowd? Serioulsy, no one woulwillingly do something like. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to throw parties after that!

m'pa bezwen wè... ti sourire sa ou genyen an disparet jou swa sa... Laughing Laughing

Madman1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Ti Joe... Reply with quote Back to top

Ti Joe is a classy dude im not surprised at all....
Kreyola's latest album is on rotation in my car for the past 2weeks i cant seem to get enough of it.... props to all involve Ti Ansito is climbing up the chart as a maestro and a producer that thinks outside the box...im feeling the creativity!!!
Too bad i cant be at the party tonight i havent been to a haitian party for at least 3 years but definitely wanted to see the band live... may be next time... keep up the good work guys..... to all the other bands
A A voye .... kreyola Evolution is the ishhhhh!!!!

Madman Jp...

Gladmy Spring valley33

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
Sassoune wrote:

m'pa bezwen wè... ti sourire sa ou genyen an disparet jou swa sa... Laughing Laughing

W'ap mande zip,lol

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: