KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK LET'S GO: OFFICIAL KOMPA MAGAZINE CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a great CD and I do believe that Nicky brings a new perspective that HMI really needs some fresh sounds and new adaptations. This is a solid album and I do personally believe they are going to be around for years to come.

fenito

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JUST DI BAGAY LA PA BON AP VINN PASE SOU KOTE YON ALBUM MOL MOL MOL

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice review... My favorite songs are Angelique, I Heart you, I Believe and off course Yon sel Bondye.

Mizik yon sel Bondye sa gen yon solo anrage ladan, reminds me of Kile Tonton Nwel ap passe. Too bad neg pap ka gouye nan mizik sa paske se parole Bondieu

Good job Harmonick

anslyto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

se yon tres bel CD, gen yon travay serieux ki fet ladan li , Angelique se menm style musique avek TI MAFI de Krezi.. se sur li pral fe anpil succes.

Musique preferee pam, li rele More than Enough.. li mache nan sang mwen.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
pikliz69

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a well-recorded album. The sound is crispy and modern, the flavor is commercial enough, nonetheless, as opposed to the first one, it lacks that factor that pulls you in immediately. I have listened to this album at least 5 times already, and I'm still not able to absorb the songs yet. I had very high expectations with all the hype that was created, I have to say that I am a bit disappointed. Perhaps, the live version might do it for me. I am very well aware of the amount of time put into albums, I appreciate their efforts and wish the crew much success with their new product.

FEELING

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pa mode est incontestablement ma chanson préféré sur cet album, dès la première écoute, j'ai adhéré.
Sanders a vraiment assuré !!! great vocal !!!
More than enough et fe sa yo vlé , du 100% nicky, bon bagayyyyy !!
brase lide, sms, harmonik time, yon sel Bondye j'aime bien aussi.
Le reste ne me touche pas trop.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

someone might not like Harmonick but this is a good cd, what i like the most about it, it's loaded with songs, 14 songs with no intro, no outro, no remix, no bs, that is a real treat from Harmonik...all the songs are good some has hit factors some don't but like we said in creole tout moun jwen...
thx Pat for the review

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank U for the review Pat !!!

Now I can get the HMK new album ---> was looking for somes feedback (and u did it) Very Happy Very Happy

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen fek komanse koute album la...
Mwen pa ko kapab fe komante..
I must say that li byen mikse and li sonnen byen...

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice review km..

I don't know.. The konpa that harmonic is playing is not my type.. I can't stand carimi's bubble gum.. But I would rather deal with the chewing chewing than the "cola" of harmonick..
The album has no weight.. Yeah.. There's a couple of soft songs that are ok.. But nothing out of this world..

You can see that most refer to it as "a GOOD album".. That's not enough! But to each it's own.. Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: