KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

The most anticipated game of the year.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dalida

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
Neg2byen wrote:
XXplosive wrote:
i thought it was going to be a well balanced game in the first half. But Barca just stormed out. Barca outcoached all team for the past 2-3 seasons.

XX, I dont think the coach did anything special he just put his best players on the field. His best players will outplay any team in the world. This is the most perfect team I have ever seen in my life. The only weakness in this team is the goalie, but when the control the ball 70% of the time goalie don't have to do much. This team is so good I think it's unfair to the other teams.

There's no doubt about it. The only thing they are missing is a tall guy like Imbrahimovic but they can live without it.
Youn nan pi gro problem ekip sa, neg yo pa konn fete. Neg yo champion, ti misyeu yo fret ampil, yo bezwen 2-3 bon bresilien vnn met plus chaleu nan ekip lan ak yon bon ti samba...

XXplosive, you telling my team how to celebrate now. Don't worry man map fete ak Latino blaugrana m yo pou barcelona. Even the melengues fans are partying with me. I Can tell you that, Ibrahimovic did not fit Barca, that's why Pep was smart enough to let him go to get David-Villa.
Ala neg pa gen chans Se Ibrah. He left Inter, Inter champions, Li kite barcelona barcelona champions Get mesie. can somebody say bad timing?

Neg2byen, Victor Valdes has improved tremendously the past 3 years. That's what earned him a spot in the National team right behind Iker. : :

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dalida wrote:
Ala neg pa gen chans Se Ibrah. He left Inter, Inter champions, Li kite barcelona barcelona champions Get mesie. can somebody say bad timing?

It's actually good news for Milan.

Si Milan AC vle genyen Champions League an 2012 se pou li vann Ibrahimovic kounya!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

dalida

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PhizUniq wrote:
dalida wrote:

It's actually good news for Milan.

Si Milan AC vle genyen Champions League an 2012 se pou li vann Ibrahimovic kounya!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Monche se pa rans non?
But Milan don't have a team to compete in the champions league yet.

They have a bunch of good players, bu, they can't translate that into champion league Gold.

Just like Real Madrid.Very Happy. If the chosen one stays, i see the same thing happening to real madrid. thou, their team should be better next year.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: