KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MOVIE REVIEW: FAST FIVE....5 TIMES THE FUN!!!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XXplosive

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: MOVIE REVIEW: FAST FIVE....5 TIMES THE FUN!!!!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

FAST FIVE

Director: Justin Lin
Actors: Vin Diesel, Paul Waker, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris, Tego Calderon, The Rock

The movie start where they left off in the last installment. As expected, they got Dom Torreto out and run to Brazil where they met a blast from the past, Vince from the very first Fast and the Furious. He offered them a job and things goes from there. The movie takes you in a fun ride of street fighting kick-ass, gun action, speed racing and none of them could would look good without the touch of gorgeous, sexy women.

All the most important character in the Fast and the Furious are there for one big family reunion where they are chased by the best of both world: A Law Enforcement team led by Dwayne The ROCK Johnson and the ruthless croocks and gangster in Brazil played by Joaquim De Almeida from the Desperado fame. Tyrese Gibson is as funny as ever, he has some good exchange with Ludacris. Tego Calderon returns with his latino firned and they kept the movie light and fun in the most intense situation. Vin Diesel is hardcore as ever. His fight scene vs the Rock won't disappoint. It was exciting and better than any actual UFC/boxing match. Paul Walker, Blondie cop turned to teh other side of the fence shows you how he is the face of this franchise.

I recomend this movie, you won't regret. It's fun, exciting, will have you asking for more after every scene. Summer is looking with this one. It's the most exciting movie for 2011. It's going to be a long summer but this one will definitely make it to the top of the list.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: MOVIE REVIEW: FAST FIVE....5 TIMES THE FUN!!!!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
FAST FIVE

Actors: Vin Diesel, Paul Waker, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris, Tego Calderon, The Rock

The movie start where they left off in the last installment. As expected, they got Dom Torreto out and run to Brazil where they met a blast from the past, Vince from the very first Fast and the Furious. He offered them a job and things goes from there. The movie takes you in a fun ride of street fighting kick-ass, gun action, speed racing and none of them could would look good without the touch of gorgeous, sexy women.

All the most important character in the Fast and the Furious are there for one big family reunion where they are chased by the best of both world: A Law Enforcement team led by Dwayne The ROCK Johnson and the ruthless croocks and gangster in Brazil played by Joaquim De Almeida from the Desperado fame. Tyrese Gibson is as funny as ever, he has some good exchange with Ludacris. Tego Calderon returns with his latino firned and they kept the movie light and fun in the most intense situation. Vin Diesel is hardcore as ever. His fight scene vs the Rock won't disappoint. It was exciting and better than any actual UFC/boxing match. Paul Walker, Blondie cop turned to teh other side of the fence shows you how he is the face of this franchise.

I recomend this movie, you won't regret. It's fun, exciting, will have you asking for more after every scene. Summer is looking with this one. It's the most exciting movie for 2011. It's going to be a long summer but this one will definitely make it to the top of the list.

sounds fun, thx for the mini review, i sure will catch it with my lil man this week-end Cool
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Wisy-Wisy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: MOVIE REVIEW: FAST FIVE....5 TIMES THE FUN!!!!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
FAST FIVE

You are so right all over the place man. All the previous ones were good, but Fast Five is the best one thus far. I wouldn't mind go to see it twice. This is a kicked-ass movie right there. Van D and The Rock nailed it on this joint.

opium

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: MOVIE REVIEW: FAST FIVE....5 TIMES THE FUN!!!!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
FAST FIVE
Paul Walker [...] shows you how he is the face of this franchise.

Pepa, ou su sa? I thought Vin Diesel was Confused

I can't wait to watch this movie again...and again Smile

XXplosive

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: MOVIE REVIEW: FAST FIVE....5 TIMES THE FUN!!!!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

opium wrote:
XXplosive wrote:
FAST FIVE
Paul Walker [...] shows you how he is the face of this franchise.

Pepa, ou su sa? I thought Vin Diesel was Confused

I can't wait to watch this movie again...and again Smile

He is when you think about it. He did the second one without Vin Diesel and the movie made huge numbers and it was the a favorite. I'm not saying Vin Diesel is not important but you need Paul Walker preppy boy looking turned bad boy swag in this franchise.

daphnee

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the review Siperstarr the best la :p I saw it last night and I went with one of my best friends who is just a Rock fan and that's the only reason she wanted to see the movie. Either way their acting was horrible but the action scenes were awesome. Did you see the preview to #6 possibly? Either way good stuff!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XXplosive

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Thanks for the review Siperstarr the best la :p I saw it last night and I went with one of my best friends who is just a Rock fan and that's the only reason she wanted to see the movie. Either way their acting was horrible but the action scenes were awesome. Did you see the preview to #6 possibly? Either way good stuff!

I saw the preview, they didn't left out anyone in this movie. If they make a 6 one, i hope they get the bad guy from the second fast and the furious back. I know Tyrese will have a field day with him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: