Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - BUSTA RHYMES on HAITI & Its Influence on Him- Check this
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BUSTA RHYMES on HAITI & Its Influence on Him- Check this
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Lov'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: BUSTA RHYMES on HAITI & Its Influence on Him- Check this Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaghRxdWGl8
I thought I'd Share this Positive Piece with my KMers...
Enjoy

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

Straitshooter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1Lov' vouz avez wi man! Interesting piece of info. I know se pa guita w selman ou konn graje. LOL

1Lov'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Straitshooter wrote:
1Lov' vouz avez wi man! Interesting piece of info. I know se pa guita w selman ou konn graje. LOL

My Pleasure...
It's these Small positive Drops that fill up the Bucket for HAITI...

princess fia

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thnx for sharing this with us Very Happy genre de ti information sa yo fe coeur anm viv and I'm glad to hear his personnal experience with our haitian people.

et-VII-era

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow...much respect to busta rhymes. thanks for sharing 1lov'.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for sharing, 1lov...
That was a vey emotional..
Big up, Busta...

freshprince of kompa

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for sharing with us .... you can tell that busta apriciate haitians and how they influent his life... nice interview with Busta

kafou

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tell me something i did not know already!!!

Originality of hip hop has alot of haitians at the top of the food chain, back then most top record label had haitians running them for some reason we were mostly trusted among all blacks in the business aspect.

antouka industry a chaje haitians but tout te undercover, la voum pou yo tout. yo pat janm vle fe yo konnin yo haitians, it was a curse to claimed your haitian nationality back then.

mwen gin yon seul ti pwoblem, anpil nan nou etone de capaciter peuple haitien an. leu mwen we se tan nap tan lot nation validate valeur nou, it's a danmmmmmm shame!!!

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Ernst

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: BUSTA RHYMES on HAITI & Its Influence on Him- Check Reply with quote Back to top

1Lov' wrote:
Enjoy

Great piece patizan. Patizan mwen tal we jazz ki tap jwe Spring Valley. Move san manke touye'm ak ti band ki tap jwe avan nou an. Mwen te gen pou mwen al travay ak 8h, mwen pat ka kinbe anko.

1Lov'

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: BUSTA RHYMES on HAITI & Its Influence on Him- Check Reply with quote Back to top

Ernst wrote:
1Lov' wrote:
Enjoy

Great piece patizan. Patizan mwen tal we jazz ki tap jwe Spring Valley. Move san manke touye'm ak ti band ki tap jwe avan nou an. Mwen te gen pou mwen al travay ak 8h, mwen pat ka kinbe anko.

Omg, please don't mention that party. The sound system was a Musician's nightmare. This is what happens when a Promoter tries to save a few $$$. I could not believe my ears, after that long ride to the joint. Just plain Horrible is my assessment of the sound system. For fear of a Riot, we had to endure this Sonic Horror. Next time introduce yourself, it is always a good thing to run into a KM brother.
Peace

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: